• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CADILLAC CIEN--- LOOKS LIKE AN NSX TO ME

Interesting car-mid engine v-12 750h.p.
If someone told me this was the the new NSX
I would probably belive it- I don't know how to post the pic but you can search Yahoo for
"cadillac cien"

cadillac.cien.f34.500.jpg

cadillac.cien.int.500.jpg

cadillac.cien.r34.500.jpg

I saw this car at the Toronto Autoshow and it is STUNNING. I would not say it is ripping off the NSX at all when you see it in person.

I wish they would build it as it looks incredible.

My GOD! I love it ..!

I will get it if the production car looks 100% like this...

Of course it needs bigger wheels/tires and a rear wing. A body kit wouldn't hurt either.

wink.gif

PS: I don't think it looks like a NSX at all.

-Jim

I can't wait for MYNSX to get ahold of it, paint it bright yellow, add some carbon fiber...

Groovy...

Originally posted by NSX_Dreamer:
I can't wait for MYNSX to get ahold of it, paint it bright yellow, add some carbon fiber...

Groovy...

LOL
smile.gif
Way too funny.
Lets see...hmm?
NOS 200 shot.
New scat crank shaft.
Intercooler/ w/ NOS pre-cooler
Seat color accents.
Angular rear wing.
Carbon Hood.
Navigation
CAMP system
Heads up display.
LOTSA YELLOW PAINT!!
smile.gif

I like the hard angled look a lot.

It looks very futuristic.
I always was a JETSONS fan.
"Daughter Judy was HOT!!
Jane his wife wasn't too bad either... LOL
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by NetViper:
I saw this car at the Toronto Autoshow and it is STUNNING.

WOW .. that's a long way to go to see a car show! But, I saw it there too and have to agree with your assessment. I'm no Cadillac fan or their edgy styling but this one is stunning .. even more so in person.

The styling on this car has so many flat planes that intersect other flat planes that I'm surprised one of them didn't end up like the trunk on the BMW 745 but they don't and create some wonderful scoops and vents and it has a very sort of re-inforced muscular look about it. The two exterior shots don't really do it justice.

The only other high performance vehicle that I can remember with that kind of crisp edge design vocabulary was the Ford GT90 and it wasn't nearly as successful IMHO

------------------
- Ian
91 Blk/Blk daily driver; 100K+ miles & still going strong

[This message has been edited by NSX2398 (edited 24 March 2003).]

NSX2398,
Where are you in Saskatchewan? Are you aware of any other NSX's there? Judging by your avatar it's your daily driver...drifting must be second nature to you!

Originally posted by Animate:
NSX2398,
Where are you in Saskatchewan?
Regina
Are you aware of any other NSX's there? None .. but I'm told there's half a dozen or so in Saskatoon. Also one in Yorkton
Judging by your avatar it's your daily driver...drifting must be second nature to you! yes and yes .. but only with TCS off! For an Arizona car, it took quite well to the ice and snow .. but it's too flat and straight here to really appreciate the car's handling

------------------
- Ian
91 Blk/Blk daily driver; 100K+ miles & still going strong

Anyone want to take a guess at how the door would open on this car. Notice below the A-Pillar, it sure looks like the entire door is incorporated to the back portion of the fender. No door seem that I can see except just above the wheel well.

Originally posted by Tom Larkins:
Anyone want to take a guess at how the door would open on this car. Notice below the A-Pillar, it sure looks like the entire door is incorporated to the back portion of the fender. No door seem that I can see except just above the wheel well.

The doors are supposed to be scissor style...opening upward. It does look clean without the seam.

it does resemble what an NSX might look like in the year 2050 ... otherwise it looks too ridged... the NSX is smooth and curvy; no grill please (looks like an aston martin.
wink.gif
)

hahah... would love to see what bill could do with this...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 26 March 2003).]

Back