• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling ALL San Diego NSXers!!!!

Sup Kenny,

It was my b-day and Tim's b-day also. We don't get a burger? !!!:biggrin:

Ah, my bad. I was so exicited to meet up with old friends and now some new ones, that i forgot about yours and Tim's. Big A$$ burgers for EVERYONE!!! wait, maybe now I would be known as the KING of BigA$$ burgers kinda like Abe Froman is the King of Sausage in Chicago?

Sounds kinda funny for a Asian guy to be known as the King of BigA$$ burger. Maybe I need to change it to BigA$$ Sushi roll? :biggrin:

Hope to meet up with you all soon.

Kenny

Last edited:
im down for a meet and a drive my car been seating in the garage for along time..... i would like to take her for a drive before i let her go...:cool:

What time were you thinking of this going down?! :wink: If it's early afternoon, I am in!!
i am changing my spool valve gaskets on Friday. If no surprises, I will join you guys. Can we make it mid-afternoon?
For past Palomar drives, we've met at Scripps Ranch and rolled out around 9:00AM. That would get us back to San Diego anywhere from between 12:00 to 2:00PM, depending on the route and the pace. I don't mind leaving later if it makes it easier for you guys, since I can always use the extra sleep:), but it's better if we don't wait too long, since by midday, traffic on Palomar could get busier, temperatures get pretty warm, and we potentially wouldn't finish until early evening.

Chime in how soon you could start and maybe I can get a thread going.

-Randy

No more organizing "formal" runs for me. Last time I did that, I busted a clutch. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I got you covered. I increase my AAA membership to Premier so I can get you a free 200 mile tow back home. That's enough towing miles to even hit up Coffee and Cars before we tow it back to your house. :tongue:

Don't worry, I got you covered. I increase my AAA membership to Premier so I can get you a free 200 mile tow back home. That's enough towing miles to even hit up Coffee and Cars before we tow it back to your house. :tongue:
I hear ya. After the megabucks tow I had to pay for last year, I got AAA coverage for myself and the family. I should have enough to cover me now. :D

Hey Guys,

Is this going to go down or not?!! :biggrin: Need to make my schedule for tommorrow!! Please let me know!

Thanks!

I have to be in OC at 10AM. Do you guys know where you are heading and how long you will be driving for?

I might catch up with you guys for lunch or something. I have Dat's and Randy's number so I'll be calling on of you once I head back towards San Diego.

Back