• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling ALL San Diego NSXers!!!!

Is there enough interest for a drive the following Saturday, October 9? If so, I'll figure out a route for a city drive this time.

Chime in, peeps!!!

Randy, how about mid afternoon so its not so hot like last time.

NSXSD drive: 10/9
1. liftnot

Well, let's see if people prefer morning (around 10:00AM) or early afternoon (around 1:00PM). It's actually a bit cooler at 10:00AM, but I'm not expecting it to get as hot as it was this past week.

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX

Well, let's see if people prefer morning (around 10:00AM) or early afternoon (around 1:00PM). It's actually a bit cooler at 10:00AM, but I'm not expecting it to get as hot as it was this past week.

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX - doesn't matter whether it's AM or PM :smile:

10 A.M. is good for me too!

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX - doesn't matter whether it's AM or PM
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
<!-- / message -->

Depending on the planned route. Clutch is slipping, so I can't keep up when you guys accelerate. :redface:
Don't worry. No "racing" planned. Just a nice cruise through the city. :)

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1
7. Ella's Daddy

Does NSXPRime allow mass PM?! if so, can someone PM all the NSX from San Diego?!

Hey Guys,

let's compromise with everyone and meet at 12 noon since some prefer 10 am while others prefer 1pm. The weather should not be as hot since we are in winter weather now! :) Let start getting the words out so we can get more people to join us!

Dat

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1
7. Ella's Daddy
8.Flyn_Low--- lets do this! : )

Looks like the weather is going to provide us with a nice and sunny day this Saturday, after serving up gray and dreary wetness.

Let's roll!!!

What: NSXSD city drive
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010
Time: 11:00AM

Meeting spot:
Parking lot, Babies R Us, Mira Mesa
8181 Mira Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92126

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1 (maybe)
7. Ella's Daddy
8. Flyn_Low
9. MarineNSX93

I won't be available at 10 but hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you guys later.

--Conrad

We are meeting at 11:00. you think you can make it near 11:30? I am sure we can chat a little while waiting for everyone to join us.

I'm in! I just spoke with LMR who is also going. See you San Diego'ers Saturday AM.

PS. As we all know, the weather is going to be sublime.

PPS. Michael, see you at the Claim Jumper at 9 am for a run down to SD with Les. :biggrin:

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1 (maybe)
7. Ella's Daddy
8. Flyn_Low
9. MarineNSX93
10. YellowHaze
12. LMR

I see you beat me to it Steve. I will be joining Steve and Michael from OC.

Last edited:
I'm in! I just spoke with LMR who is also going. See you San Diego'ers Saturday AM.

PS. As we all know, the weather is going to be sublime.

PPS. Michael, see you at the Claim Jumper at 9 am for a run down to SD with Les. :biggrin:

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1 (maybe)
7. Ella's Daddy
8. Flyn_Low
9. MarineNSX93
10. YellowHaze
12. LMR

That is awesome! come on everyone, get the word out! I would love to see as many of us out there as possible! I am trying to set up a photographer to capture the day with us!!

That is awesome! come on everyone, get the word out! I would love to see as many of us out there as possible! I am trying to set up a photographer to capture the day with us!!

0.jpg

"Who's your daddy!" ...couldn't resist.

Sounds great, I'll for sure be there. Any discussion on where we'll be cruising to or any good places to grab lunch? :rolleyes:

Sounds great, I'll for sure be there. Any discussion on where we'll be cruising to or any good places to grab lunch? :rolleyes:

Where we are meeting have a great sandwich shop! we can eat lunch there, talk about NSX, and when all have arrived, we take off for our cruise. As to the route, Randy is in charge of that. I just keep mine at 7000 RPM and follow the leader... :)

See you all on Saturday! Pass the words around everyone! The more, the better!!!!!

Where we are meeting have a great sandwich shop! we can eat lunch there, talk about NSX, and when all have arrived, we take off for our cruise. As to the route, Randy is in charge of that. I just keep mine at 7000 RPM and follow the leader... :)

See you all on Saturday! Pass the words around everyone! The more, the better!!!!!
A number of people have been asking to drive through Coronado, so I'll be keeping that in mind as I set up the route. Canyon roads with twisties will NOT be on the agenda this time, so don't expect to blast your car through canyon switchbacks. Instead, I'll be picking scenic points within the city, where we can let the sunshine sink in. The trick is trying to avoid as many stoplights as possible while still getting us around town.

I'll be including an optional eating destination point, should people decide they want to catch an early lunch as a group after we're done with the drive.

As for the sandwich shop mentioned by Ella'sDaddy, I'll need to try out the Spam & egg sandwich there. I hear it's rather tasty. :wink:

-Randy

Back