• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can someone recommand some lambo doors?

VRoooM said:
Did anyone notice the yellow car above... The doors actually pass into the front fenders. Seems like it would make for an odd hole when the doors are closed.

I saw that. I wondered if it would scrape the paint if you were not careful.

VRoooM said:
Did anyone notice the yellow car above... The doors actually pass into the front fenders. Seems like it would make for an odd hole when the doors are closed.

The Yellow Car has the JGTC Wide front fender. If you look at some of the JGTC race cars, the front fender leaves a large gap just in front of the door. I'm not sure I like that gap personally. Thats why, while up, a part of the door is behind the fender; while, with the other cars, it is in front of the fender.

BladesNSX said:
The Yellow Car has the JGTC Wide front fender. If you look at some of the JGTC race cars, the front fender leaves a large gap just in front of the door. I'm not sure I like that gap personally. Thats why, while up, a part of the door is behind the fender; while, with the other cars, it is in front of the fender.

I understand. I have Sorcery fenders on my car (same thing). The door doesn't pass behind the fender completely it has a cut out on the top side that would leave a hole in the top in addition to the vertical gap in the fender.

VRoooM said:
I understand. I have Sorcery fenders on my car (same thing). The door doesn't pass behind the fender completely it has a cut out on the top side that would leave a hole in the top in addition to the vertical gap in the fender.

Oh, I see that now. Yes, that is an interesting modification just to have the Lambo doors. So you have the sorcery kit on your car?? I would defo like to see pics of that.

Last edited:
BladesNSX said:
Oh, I see that now. Yes, that is an interesting modification just to have the Lambo doors. So you have the sorcery kit on your car?? I would defo like to see pics of that.

Where have you been, its a huge thread!

Shumdit said:
Where have you been, its a huge thread!

I've only recently begun visiting prime again. I had a run in with too many smart mouthed people on prime and especially one with an annoying squirl avatar, I allowed my "Blade" personality to cut loose. Needless to say, I've been just visiting the marketplace in the meantime.

Looks like a sweet build. I'll be sure to follow the thread now. Vroom, are you going to make this available for others? Or is this going to be exclusive for you?

Tazz said:
I have the Diablo Lambo Doors and must say absolutly the best you can get on the Market!
The only one Lambo Kit what has a 90° degree Radius!
Quality is absolutly awesome!

you could get Diablo Lambo Doors here> http://www.aerokits.net/DiabloHinge/diablo.htm

I have compared few options

Vertical Doors: bolt-on, 45*, application specific for NSX, two adjustment points, steel, strongest (personal opinion based on design), $2,795.00

JT autostyle: bolt-on, 45*, application specific for NSX, three adjustment points, nickel plated steel, strong (personal opinion based on design), $1,099.00

GT factory (DLD): weld or bolt, 90*, universal fit, four adjustments points, nickel plated CNC machined steel, stronger (personal opinion based on design), $999.00

Tazz, could you post some pictures. would like to see what cuts/mods on the fenders you had to do.

AC

has anyone seen the lambo doors that open normally as well? I know they are out there but i cant find a link. I think they were originally designed for the 3000GT crowd. If i were ever going to consider doing that, i would definatly go for a kit liek that so you could still open the door out horizonatally like normal if you wanted, or pop them up if you wanted. Seems more practical.

VRoooM said:
Good one... The Miura also :smile:

I like the NSX doors. :biggrin: Those are the ones I have on my car. Lots of others here on Prime have them too. You can get them from any dealer. OEM fitment. It's like they were made to be on the car!:rolleyes:

02#154 said:
I like the NSX doors. :biggrin: Those are the ones I have on my car. Lots of others here on Prime have them too. You can get them from any dealer. OEM fitment. It's like they were made to be on the car!:rolleyes:

LOL, I love our NSX purist group.

i have many Pictures from Diablo Kit, i will post it, if i got Pictures Size smaller for Upload!

da3dalus said:
I's Impact Door Kit:

p-34-0001.jpg

p-34-0011.jpg

p-34-0023.jpg

p-34-97.jpg

p-34-93.jpg

im not a fan of the "lambo"doors but i might buy these!!! they look higher than the others.

ALIENT said:
Notice the modified front fender though..

But look at the blue NSX above the yellow one. The door goes in front of the fender. I think that's an OEM-sized fender.

It looks like that yellow fender is ultra-wide so the door opens inside the fender.

This looks like a much easier door to get in-and-out of. The JT kit is only 45* and it's a bit of a pain.

I chose the JT because of price and quality. 2-years plus and the original shocks are good as new. (I put ~8-10K miles a year on the car) Even if they did go out I get a lifetime supply free. And at $1,499 installed it's the best price for a quality kit.

Back