• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Alignment

Hey guys, was wondering where you take your car to get an alignment? I've taken my car to 2 different shops and they said it's "too low" but my car is not that much lower than stock. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

P-Tuning can do it, although I haven't been there and have heard negative things (along with positive things too). Ben at Daisy Import Auto can do it and has done all mine. A bit of a hike though.

I strongly recommend Honda of Chantilly. They have a lift low enough to work on even the most slammed cars and their tech does great work with NSXs. Just talk to Chris Durbin (service adviser). Honda of Chantilly is solid with NSXs.

P-Tuning can do it but last time I heard of an NSX going there, the steering wheel was way off center by the end of the day and the front lip was badly gouged. I have no opinion of Ben/Daisy Auto doing alignments.

Elite Auto in Laurel,MD now aligns cars and they have a brand new state of the art inground lift so no issues with slammed cars :wink:

Update: alignment machine is in transit and not yet operational.

Last edited:
RRT! (Road Race Technologies). Talk to Mike. Good bunch of guys, professional. Does all the suspension setup for race and street cars. Have seen a few NSX which ended up there after poor results from other shops.

I just got my car aligned at Kim Airpark Auto in Gaithersburg. My car is currently at stock height but the alignment rack they have isn't super tall and they have ramp extensions for lower cars(and wood planks to use for the real low cars). Thomas did a custom alignment for me and my friends autox cars. Their alignment machine is one of the better ones out there. Thomas is a real nice guy and knows his way around cars, no stranger to NSX's. Best part, my friends and I went in with no appointments and had our cars in and out in about an hour. Good price too. I highly recommend him.

Back