• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan for the NSX-Craze 2011

Anyone coming from Dallas Fortworth? Mike my wingman sold his NSX's this year.:cool:

Hey Brent,

Im heading down there tomorrow about 5ish. I would like to see if you be interested in joining me for the cruise to Craze! Let me know.

Eric

Not sure what everyone else's arrival time may be for Friday, but I will be heading out of Houston between 1- 1:30 PM on Friday. There's been a lot of chatter of caravaning. Any solid plans yet?

Seems there will be multiple caravans so I will try to organize them together.

Rahim:
Friday- 4:30 - 5PM - Garden Ridge

David: (in his sig)
Saturday - 6AM - ???

Me: (8) 723-2163
Friday - 6 - 6:30PM - 290 (Outlet Mall)

VRY_QCK(joe?): ??
Friday - 1:00 - 1:30PM - ???

-Nam

Last edited:
Did you get a hotel?

Yes I did secure a hotel for tonight. Have not just yet for Saturday night since I was waiting on what it was we were planning on doing for that Sunday.

I'll be heading up there from Houston shortly ... checking into the hotel a bit early ... and drinking a few out at the pool till the dinner meet :biggrin:

Cheers!

Yes I did secure a hotel for tonight. Have not just yet for Saturday night since I was waiting on what it was we were planning on doing for that Sunday.

I'll be heading up there from Houston shortly ... checking into the hotel a bit early ... and drinking a few out at the pool till the dinner meet :biggrin:

Cheers!

My number is 3142805181, name is kelley.

It looks like I'm going to be leaving a tad later than expected. I will likely leave around 6-6:30pm from Houston.....taking I-10.

If anyone wants to join along....please feel free to text or call me.

- Z

Seems there will be multiple caravans so I will try to organize them together.

Rahim:
Friday- 4:30 - 5PM - Garden Ridge

David: (in his sig)
Saturday - 6AM - ???

Me: (8) 723-2163
Friday - 6 - 6:30PM - 290 (Outlet Mall)

VRY_QCK(joe?): ??
Friday - 1:00 - 1:30PM - ???

-Nam

Last edited:
Back