• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX craze 2011 Austin texas

next...

Quick post of a handful of pics from earlier today (once again, pfone-camera)...

nsxcraze2012sun007.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun003.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun004.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun005.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun006.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun008.jpg

And some more from today:

DSC_0698 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0699 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0700 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0701 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0702 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0705 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0709 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0712 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0713 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0714 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0716 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0717 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0718 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0719 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0720 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0723 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0725 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0732 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

Thank you all for coming out. Having good company makes owning this car a plus!! Looking forward to bigger and better things to keep the nsx on the map!!!!

Looks like it was a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it for the F1 party. I had a blast running on Saturday with you guys. I appreciate all of the good shop talk as well. Till next time, Ya'll be safe.

Glad I could'nt make it. Looked like ya'll had no fun.:frown: On the other hand, got new wheels on and rear BBK "finally" after 3 years of setting in my garage installed.:rolleyes:

Had a blast! Glad to see some old familiar faces as well as meet some of you guys (and gals) for the first time. It was a pleasure.... :smile:

Now post more pics!

This event was a blast! I loved it, but I think my bank is going to hate it... I want to buy so many things now!

Looking forward to which ever meet is next.

-Nam

We ended up with an unexpected new leader along 290 on the way back to Houston yesterday.

355 in the rain by txtonyo, on Flickr

Lol I see I was not the only one taking photos. I tried to get you guys and him in the same photo side by side. The 355 is much wider than the nsx! And that sound... :D I was surprised to see that car out in the rain much less driving 85 in it.

This event was a blast! I loved it, but I think my bank is going to hate it... I want to buy so many things now!

Looking forward to which ever meet is next.

-Nam

And so it begins... You have been officially bitten my friend. Once the modding bug gets under your skin, it tends to linger. ;)

Let's all do benjy's again when KO comes into town on the 17th weekend.

Benjys sounds good. Especially now that the temps have gone down some

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

dammit, who has a good pic of the razor blade stuck in the bumper? post it! i need a good laugh.....roflmfao!!!

Yeah what he said, pics and video. Looking at you Eric with the red 05 w the HRE wheels ;)

Yeah what he said, pics and video. Looking at you Eric with the red 05 w the HRE wheels ;)

Sorry fellas,

I will have them up when I get back in town. Out and about working right now! Im glad I had a chance to meet everyone and hopefully many more years to come:biggrin:

Sorry fellas,

I will have them up when I get back in town. Out and about working right now! Im glad I had a chance to meet everyone and hopefully many more years to come:biggrin:

Hey Eric,

Good meeting you man. There's been lots of talk about your diffuser....so post pics of that as well. :biggrin:

Back