• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6 Front Compliance Clamp

Where would I pay for a set of these clamps Jeff?

It appears that your PM box is full. Please send me your paypal email address and postal code. I will send you an itemized invoice to review and pay.

There are only a couple sets still left.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the excellent service and speedy delivery all the way to the UK

Any plans for sway bar end links?

regards, Paul

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the excellent service and speedy delivery all the way to the UK

Any plans for sway bar end links?

regards, Paul

Both Titanium Dave and Source 1 already make those. I did not have any plans to make those myself.

Let me know if there is a set available please. Thanks

As of right now, all the available sets have had payment requests sent out to customers. I will wait 7 days from the time the original payment request is sent out before re-offering them to someone else (if the payment is not sent).
I think that is a fair time frame. I will send you a PM if they become available.

Hi Jeff,

Are these for the new tie rod? If so, I'm interested in a set to complete my suspension components. Let me know if you have a set available and how much. Thanks.

As of right now, all the available sets have had payment requests sent out to customers. I will wait 7 days from the time the original payment request is sent out before re-offering them to someone else (if the payment is not sent).
I think that is a fair time frame. I will send you a PM if they become available.

Hi Jeff,

Are these for the new tie rod? If so, I'm interested in a set to complete my suspension components. Let me know if you have a set available and how much. Thanks.

These are for the clamps only.

Compliance Clamp Service Update

There have been a few issues with our compliance clamps that I need to address promptly.
1. Make sure not to over-tighten the single (smaller) bolt that hold the backing plate in place. That plate must sit flat against the clamp and car before tightening. Please make sure your compliance beam has been filed if necessary (removing the casting flashing) so that the clamp sits square. If you attempt to use the bolt to "pull" the clamp together, it can and may strip out the threads in the backing plate.

2. We have had a couple instances now where the long bolts are not long enough to hold the clamp to it's specified torque (second batch only). This occurs when either the threads are damaged then removing the original bolts or the bolts included with our kit do not have enough material to hold. While the 3 cars we tested on held without incident, the fact that this issue was noticed by a customer is enough to address it. To rectify this we are having special bolts made that are 10mm longer than what was originally supplied. Because the lug in the car has quite a bit of depth to it, it makes sense to replace those with a longer bolts that will grab more of the threads and prevent any future service issues.

I will be sending out replacement bolts at no charge once they arrive to all that have purchases these from the second. I apologize for any inconvenience. I will be contacting each customer to make sure they are aware of the update and receive their replacement bolts.

Jeff

update:
The tie rods are going to be a few weeks out yet. I am having some titanium hardware special made instead of using off the shelf bolts and nuts.

Last edited:
Jeff, I have yet to install mine. Will I need longer bolts? If so just PM me what I need and I'll grab some myself this week at my fastener vendor. No need to send me any.

i need set of these clamps. let me know pls ! tks..

Im interested in one set of the clamps. Please PM details.

any updates on another batch of clamps?

We are ordering in the raw material for the next batch now. I have them scheduled to go into production late September.

hey Jeff, put me down for a set of these as well as the tie rods that you have me down for already please
cheers

Hi Are these clamps still available Jeff? Please PM as I am interested. Thank you.

Back