• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carid rebuilt engine- your view?7

My 2000 has major engine problems. Suggestion is to get a salvage or rebuilt. Anyone have experience with the Carid rebuilt engine? I am desperate for a solution that's not crazy expensive.

I've heard of Caribe beer....:wink:

I have lived on various Islands for a few years back in the day...cockspur anyone.....

I take it you have roots in the Caribbean? I spent the most total time in the Grenadines....but also up north in the Virgins.

great carnival...love the energy .....

- - - Updated - - -

ya know what else I like....Ting.....kicks Fresca's ass....

Are you guys just going to jibber jabber or Ask the OPwhat happened to his motor and exactly what type of work he needs done.

You can buy a rebuilt motor on an exchange that in stock or a stroker motor to give you more oomph or try to find a salvage motor from a wrecked car. Salvage motors are generally available for anywhere from $4000-$8000 but that's a wide range.

Depends on what the problem is it may be better to source used pieces. Especially if you don't plan to change power output.

.....:eek:oh no not again.................

Lol - just more wishful thinking - like the $100 2002 replica wheels...

Back