• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Change of mind

I was thinking of selling the NSX this past weekend. It was a good day to drive it to work today, and after getting home I changed my mind. I guess it forgot how much fun it is to drive. I think the last time I had it on the road was a month ago. My baddddd

I was thinking of selling the NSX this past weekend. It was a good day to drive it to work today, and after getting home I changed my mind. I guess it forgot how much fun it is to drive. I think the last time I had it on the road was a month ago. My baddddd

That is why I drive mine every day. :)

I need to get mine out more often, now that summer is going away sooner and sooner. Did go for a short drive yesterday. Fun, had forgotten how nice the x feel. Smooth...

I know how you feel. Last year I put almost 10k miles on the car. This year I will be lucky to hit 1k miles. It has been over 3 weeks since my last drive. It just seems like such a waste to have the car sitting under cover in a garage. It makes me a sad panda when I see it there every day when I pull out my motorcycle to ride.
Good thing I am hard of hearing otherwise I swear I can hear her saying "What, am I not good enough anymore? Remember last year and all the good times we had?"

I know how you feel. Last year I put almost 10k miles on the car. This year I will be lucky to hit 1k miles. It has been over 3 weeks since my last drive. It just seems like such a waste to have the car sitting under cover in a garage. It makes me a sad panda when I see it there every day when I pull out my motorcycle to ride.
Good thing I am hard of hearing otherwise I swear I can hear her saying "What, am I not good enough anymore? Remember last year and all the good times we had?"

With almost 179,000 miles....my car never has to say that to me. :)

Never really feel like selling her after i haven't drove it for awhile but i do sometimes forget how fun it is and how great it feels to be behind the wheel. I would love to drive it more or even as a daily but it's a 91 with only 55k miles on it i feel bad every time i see it raise a thousand miles.

Daily Driver here so she see lots of roads, and other slow cars.

LOL

DD till I die

I just hit my one month anniversary with my NSX and I feel bad because I have not driven my S2000 since the day I got the NSX. It's like I don't want to drive anything else. I guess we're still in the honeymoon phase.

I just hit my one month anniversary with my NSX and I feel bad because I have not driven my S2000 since the day I got the NSX. It's like I don't want to drive anything else. I guess we're still in the honeymoon phase.

My S2000 sat around a LOT when I had it. I was always in the NSX. Eventually I had to give the S2000 to my wife to drive because it became useless to have it otherwise.

Back