• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlie Sheen's and The Wolff's.......

Some years back (before I bought my NSX), I ran into this guy at Tower Records in Anaheim who owned a low mileage Blk/Blk '94. We got to talking and he stated that the original owner of his car was Charlie Sheen. He had the documentation to prove it......Anyway, he was selling the car, but at the time I didn't have the cash to buy it. I think he was a member of Prime....if I recall, his name was Max.....he was Vietnamese. Does anyone here own the Sheen NSX ? Also, I imagine it's been discussed here before, but what happened to the Pulp Fiction silver ? Who has it now ?

i almost bought charlie's car in 04 from max, but since he didnt feel like this kid(me)was serious, he sold it to another local buyer.
i found a better one after 14 nsx searches later.

i think after that aaron/C30VTEC purchased it. he then sold it, got an s2k, and now is back with a NSX-T.

Is that the NSX that you can sniff the floor mats and get stoned (from all the coke Charlie S dropped on the carpet)?

Sheen must have benefited greatly from the thread on prime that revealed all of the "hidden compartments"

I always wondered where those nsx's ended up.

I too almost bought this car when I was searching for an NSX. I test drove the car and the seller showed me the "ownership card" that had Sheen's name on it. It looked like the size of a credit card with his name embossed. It was in great condition. We couldn't agree on a price so I moved on.

Some years back (before I bought my NSX), I ran into this guy at Tower Records in Anaheim who owned a low mileage Blk/Blk '94. We got to talking and he stated that the original owner of his car was Charlie Sheen. He had the documentation to prove it......Anyway, he was selling the car, but at the time I didn't have the cash to buy it. I think he was a member of Prime....if I recall, his name was Max.....he was Vietnamese. Does anyone here own the Sheen NSX ? Also, I imagine it's been discussed here before, but what happened to the Pulp Fiction silver ? Who has it now ?
chris lopez in york pa

Back