• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte's First Dyno Run

what are you going to do with all that satanic HP:tongue:

It's done??? Wow congrats!

6 is good luck, so 3 sixes is even better. I've got 4 of em on the ending of my motorcycle license plate, 6666.

Six

The number 6 (六, Pinyin: liù) in Mandarin is pronounced the same as "lee-oh" (澑, Pinyin: liù) and similar to "fluid" (流, Pinyin: liú) and is therefore considered good for business. The number 6 also represents happiness. In Cantonese, this number is a homophone for blessings (祿 Lok). In I-Ching, the number 6 stands for "yin".

That's a lot of HP! Whoa!

Hopefully she will be back for the Orlando Meet.

What else did you upgrade on the car? My understanding is a lot of other things break above 500rwhp.

I'm sure Hugh had sos lower the redline and fuel cutoff to 4000 rpm:tongue:

The car exceeded our expectations - it seems to be inherently evil. More info to follow in a release soon.

Tame that beast!

hugh3.jpg

That 3.5l must be killer!

Graphs? Type of fuel used? Pounds of boost? Anything?

The car exceeded our expectations - it seems to be inherently evil. More info to follow in a release soon.

Tame that beast!

hugh3.jpg

Most muscular cross-dressing NSX ever!!!! I don't know Hugh...twin you know whats "tucked" away. See you soon!

Wow...congrats! Outstanding number. Can't help but notice, your car looks like a mirror image of mine.

Again congratulations!

Congrats Hugh! Thats some serious hp! BTW you are missing you tow hook cover....:tongue:

Nice work Chris on not only putting together a nice package,but also being one of few who have been able to pry Hughs wallet out of his locked back pocket.

Hugh, I am proud of you and I am scared for all those who share the streets with you.

Armando

Dyno Graphs

Here they are boys and girls. A high (16.21 psi) and low (7.78 psi) boost graph for Charlotte. These numbers were attained on 91 octane gasoline.

charlotte_highboost.jpg

charlotte_lowboost.jpg

Back