• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comments looking at this NSX

Last edited:
Sport utility:confused: Not!

Looks like a nice enough car for a so-so price. You'd want to see it in person and verify the paint and interior meet expectations, look at the service records, etc.

Looks like a nice enough car for a so-so price. You'd want to see it in person and verify the paint and interior meet expectations, look at the service records, etc.

Plus if you're really interested in it, make sure you have a PPI (Pre purchase inspection) done at a shop that has NSX experience.

Good luck.

Been looking at this site for years. I finally signed up today and I'm looking to buy an NSX...

I was thinking about looking at this car.
Its in my price range... 95 nsx with 92k for $29,900
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ission=&max_price=&cardist=105&standard=false

Comments? Anything I should watch out for?
Sorry for the lame post, I'm not that good with forums.

What exactly do you want to buy in an NSX? High quality, a driver or a beater? Think it beneficial to say exactly what kind of NSX are you looking for!!

1+ on the PPI and good luck finding someone in that part of Florida that knows NSX's well.

I just saw a yellow '99 in very good condition with 99K miles, asking $33K sitting for sale at the best NSX service shop in Florida (Orlando). If you have any interest PM me. FYI- I don't know the owner or have any invested interest.

Good luck!

Still, it looks pretty from the photos. I'm not a fan of the wheels but somehow they seem to compliment this car....I'm a fan. If the paint/interior/service records are intact, why not? Every NSX needs a good home:smile:

That 240 looks nice......

Back