• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Convertable NSX

Where does it say convertible? Says coupe...:confused: Looks 100% stock except for wheels.

Perhaps the seller edited it...but forgot to edit the price? Clearly it's supposed to be $32,000.

Am I the only person who almost wants to adopt / buy one of these convertibles and have a hard top welded back on to restore it again? I just feel horrible whenever I see one like this. :frown:

ok the descriptions changed, but it still has convertable on the Body style. but they didn't change the 3200 price tag.(I know its suppose to be 32k)

Am I the only person who almost wants to adopt / buy one of these convertibles and have a hard top welded back on to restore it again? I just feel horrible whenever I see one like this. :frown:

^^^^^ Agreed! And to add insult to injury, did you see the steering wheel cover. Makes me want to rip it off and beat the owner with it! :biggrin:

Just sad..:frown:

It drives like a new car..Tight...Fast..and still a real head turner. The CARFAX is perfect...No accidents or bodywork. It needs nothing! Tires are Excellent and everything works! Low mileage, Performance tires, perfect first car Runs & drives great,

Yea if there are no Ferraris for sale.

OMG, is that a red MUSTANG wheel cover? WTF!? What an idiot. My favorite line from the ebay sale is "Might need window trim molding because it have a slight leak" Really moron? Because I thought it might be you CUTTING THE ROOF OFF!! :rolleyes:

That is unfortunate. I can't believe I just saw that car. What a shame!

I'm bumping this because another thread had linked this car for sale and I had never seen pics of "spyder" nsx's with the top up.I must say it is weak sauce.The car is bacegaluped with the top in place

Attachments

• conv fail.jpg
    conv fail.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 181
Back