• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corona Virus

From the beginning I've tried to adhere to the stay at home orders and social distancing protocol because that's kind of my life anyway, but I do have to keep myself entertained.

I finished three books this week. That's a lot of coloring.

My crayons are worn to the nub. My kids are pissed at me for taking their coloring books. My boss wonders where I went. I am just trying to stay sane.

A good friend of mine who campaigned with me and is now a judge was just hospitalized with Covid and his treatment is oxygen (not a ventilator) and hydroxychloroquine with zithromax. That seems to be the treatment of choice in NY even though it is not really well known how widespread its use is here.

Bob,
How is your friend doing? Hopefully recovering well. I know of a handful of people with confirmed tests, and thankfully, of only 1 who passed away.

Bob,
How is your friend doing? Hopefully recovering well. I know of a handful of people with confirmed tests, and thankfully, of only 1 who passed away.

Took turn for the worse the other night. On a vent and dialysis in medically induced coma.

I now know 10 who have died.

Bob,

My dear friend NYS Supreme Court Justice Steve Milligram lost his battle this morning.

8652AC06-8B76-4C99-8638-5C39FC83E6FD.jpg

Horrible to hear.
So sorry.
H-

Back