• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

correct method of removing the rubber accordion hose from TB

Hi Guys, Would someone please explain the proper way to remove this. What is confusing me is the large metal hose that goes into this on the rear side.

attachment.php

Does this hose simply pull out of the rubber bellows? The metal hose underneath that its attached to seems to have coolant, this would have to be disconnected as well? I know this seems like NSX 101 but I don't want to damage anything here. I'm looking to spray out the TB passages once I get this off. Thanks.

Attachments

• NSX Baffle 2.jpg
    NSX Baffle 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 231
Hi Guys, Would someone please explain the proper way to remove this. What is confusing me is the large metal hose that goes into this on the rear side.

attachment.php

Does this hose simply pull out of the rubber bellows? The metal hose underneath that its attached to seems to have coolant, this would have to be disconnected as well? I know this seems like NSX 101 but I don't want to damage anything here. I'm looking to spray out the TB passages once I get this off. Thanks.
Yes, is pops right off after you remove the clamp. Pull it right off and out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, is pops right off after you remove the clamp. Pull it right off and out.
Edit, you need not remove the lower pipe. Just the top.

Back