• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave pm price please. Thanks

Could I get a PM as well? I guess it never hurts to ask. Would really just be looking for the non-targa kit, I can get the rest later if need be.

So I'm confused.. am I getting a PM since I'm #4 on the list automatically? Or do I have to ask here for it?

Just got the magical PM. This deal is no joke. I was 2% interested before, now I am 99%.

Going to lose a little sleep over this one.

Thank you for all your hard work on this. I havent received a pm yet as well. Looking forward to more information.

A discount???? I think anything over 20 SC orders....you should get a FREE clutch kit!!!

Guys I have started to PM everyone, I will continue today after work. Nate can't post the price on this. So just a few more hours and you will receive something from me or Nate. As usual my projects get more time consuming than I expect. LOL

Also to keep things in line with my intent of honesty, Nate kindly agreed to get me a discount on a clutch for all my work here. I just want to let everyone know. It's taken me 100+ hours answering all private messages and putting this together, I hope you guys are cool with that. And thank you to you guys and to Nate.

So I'm a turbo guy... always have been and always will be, but let me just say this. If you ever thought about supercharging your car, ever, or ever thought you ever will, now is the time because the price is pretty damn low for what kits are going for nowadays.

Last edited:
Anyone else need a PM? I have replied to everyone that PM'ed me and anyone that has asked on this list.

Send me a pm also please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back