• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -

Everyone PM'ed.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have not had a PM.... 3rd request now... Can I please have a PM advising on the price??? Please...

Last chance before I start writing all capitals... :biggrin:

Last edited:
I still have not had a PM.... 3rd request now... Can I please have a PM advising on the price??? Please...

Last chance before I start writing all capitals... :biggrin:

I really don't know how that happened. I definitely sent it. Anyway, sorry about that. I just sent again.

Just spoke to Nate on the phone and placed my deposit. Nate was a pleasure to deal with and was able to answer all of my questions. I'm super stoked! Thanks again Nate and Dave for making this happen!

CA tax is another $600-700 :(

CA tax is another $600-700 :(

There is no tax if it is shipped some place outside the state, no matter far or how close to CA. There are a ton of you guys buying this kit that live in CA.... Talk to each other and come up with a solution. It's not that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I am in no way suggesting anyone not pay their sales taxes... The state of CA needs you.

Last edited:
The state of CA needs you.

My first audible laugh of the day.

Not trying to derail the thread, but does anybody have a good cockpit video of acceleration with the CTSC that they could PM to me? I would think YouTube would be flooded with them but all I can ever find is the video of the guy with the incomplete center console doing donuts in suburbia. I'm in the final stages of convincing the household congress that participating in this group buy is in fact a good idea.

It really doesn't sound that different other than the fact that the RPMs climb up much faster, and at full throttle there is a little whine that sounds not that different than an electric motor spooling up. At anything below say 80% throttle there is no added noise from the supercharger.

It really doesn't sound that different other than the fact that the RPMs climb up much faster, and at full throttle there is a little whine that sounds not that different than an electric motor spooling up. At anything below say 80% throttle there is no added noise from the supercharger.
I would say that be true for the autorotor but the whipple?

I would say that be true for the autorotor but the whipple?

Yeah I guess that's the only one I know. I don't think they'd be that different.

My whipple has a slight whine from about 4k-6k..then the exhaust note takes over.....sounds kinda cool to me.

As far as acceleration....with the sc....the torque is tremendous...and the seat of pants feel is far superior to na cars. It makes me smile even when I am just moderately playing around.

Dave, can you please PM me pricing for 95 targa with brace?

Thank you very much for organizing this!

Alright, I'll bite. PM Price please.

Everyone PMed.

PM Price please.

The last CTSC groupbuy dates back to 2006. Maybe it's not a bad idea to open a thread of required/recommended things to do before some guys mount their kit on their 20+ years old cars.

Last edited:
There is no tax if it is shipped some place outside the state, no matter far or how close to CA. There are a ton of you guys buying this kit that live in CA.... Talk to each other and come up with a solution. It's not that hard.

Confirmed with Nate that if its shipped outside of California, you don't have to pay sales tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back