• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Special Pricing through the end of March.

That makes 2 of us! I recieved my comptech headers and nexus gauges cant wait to get the ctsc

I am still waiting on word from Comptech. Their order from their sub contracted company on the brackets and some other pieces has not come in yet. They were expecting it last week but they are still waiting on it. He said he would shoot me the info once they ship which in turn I will contact each of you when yours does. Thanks

Just doing my weekly check, any word from Comptech for my CTSC?

Vancehu said:
Just doing my weekly check, any word from Comptech for my CTSC?

Same word as before. Just waiting on them to send me tracking info when they do start shipping and I will forward it along to each person with tracking info.

briannopi said:
Same word as before. Just waiting on them to send me tracking info when they do start shipping and I will forward it along to each person with tracking info.

Brian - thanks again for answering all my pms and phone calls about shipping status of my order. To all the rest of you guys out there waiting on yours....Have hope! Mine just shipped and should be here sometime soon.:biggrin:

SaberX said:
Brian - thanks again for answering all my pms and phone calls about shipping status of my order. To all the rest of you guys out there waiting on yours....Have hope! Mine just shipped and should be here sometime soon.:biggrin:

If you have any problems let me know but we normaly have no issues with CT product. As for all you ather guys waiting. Yes, they have started shipping these out and I think the first 2 or 3 have shipped. They have only one guy assembling the kits right now so it is taking some time. Please be patient but at least they are stating to fill the orders :biggrin: I will pm or email each of you with tracking info as soon as I have it.

SaberX said:
Now that they are starting to fill orders. This is the best news I heard this month:smile:
Congratulations, you are one lucky guy. I got my fingers crossed. Please keep us update with your after results. Hopefully for rest of us, it is just 1 or 2 week away.

nsxsupra said:
Now that they are starting to fill orders. This is the best news I heard this month:smile:
Congratulations, you are one lucky guy. I got my fingers crossed. Please keep us update with your after results. Hopefully for rest of us, it is just 1 or 2 week away.

My order was waiting on some brackets or something, so since mine shipped at least Comptech is getting some brackets back. Which is a good sign for everyone else in line.

I have the install setup for this sunday/monday and I have some dyno time reserved later in the week as soon as the install is done. I'll post results in the FI forum once I get them!

-Brian

Looking for another weekly update on the shipment of the supercharger. Brian, how far down the list am I? How much longer should I expect to wait?

Thanks

Vance Hu

Vancehu said:
Looking for another weekly update on the shipment of the supercharger. Brian, how far down the list am I? How much longer should I expect to wait?
Vance,
I highly recommend that you book the installation date ahead of time, because the best shops in Southern Cal are fully booked.

Although my unit have arrived. The earliest installation date I could book was 1 month away (I nearly fainted when I heard the date). I wish I had booked the installation date ahead of time (didn't want to risk not having the unit during the scheduled installation date).

nsxsupra said:
Vance,
I highly recommend that you book the installation date ahead of time, because the best shops in Southern Cal are fully booked.

Although my unit have arrived. The earliest installation date I could book was 1 month away (I nearly fainted when I heard the date). I wish I had booked the installation date ahead of time (didn't want to risk not having the unit during the scheduled installation date).

I did that and the date was past... I'll do it again next week with Autowave.

Vancehu said:

Thanks

Vance Hu

Vance,
I will check with them when they open today but you were one of the last orders I ran on the CTSC special. As soon as they ship them they will issue me the tracking info which I will send to you.

To everyone: I am sorry for the delay. The time frame that Comptech gave me when I originally did the special pricing was a little off. I let most of the people know that it would be the end of april or the first week of May before any started to ship. Comptech was a little off on their eta for being able to start filling the kits which has pushed them back. They are working on trying to get these out as fast as possible and have assured me they will relay all tracking info asap. Thanks

Brian
Did Comptech give you any new delivery estimates?
Have they been shipping some out? How far down the list have they gotten?
THanks
Paul M

PAUL M said:
Brian
Did Comptech give you any new delivery estimates?
Have they been shipping some out? How far down the list have they gotten?
THanks
Paul M

The only thing they have told me so far is that they are shipping them out as quickly as possible. They haven't recieved their full orders for the different brackets and braces to complete the kits yet but they did receive some. I will send info to each person on tracking as they ship from Comptech.

I wish i knew it was going to be this long, I have my car at a local shop for 2 weeks now waiting for the super charger. I am luck it nots my only car or I would be SOL. I guess I am starting to get a little fustrated now. Notting again Brian, just wish comptec would be a little bit more prepared and have a better time line for shipping. Again If i new it would be this long I would of not droped it off.

SINBAD said:
I wish i knew it was going to be this long, I have my car at a local shop for 2 weeks now waiting for the super charger. I am luck it nots my only car or I would be SOL. I guess I am starting to get a little fustrated now. Notting again Brian, just wish comptec would be a little bit more prepared and have a better time line for shipping. Again If i new it would be this long I would of not droped it off.

I wish I did as well. They told me they would start shipping the last week of april of first week of May. So far they are 2 weeks behind. I know how frustrating it is to be without your car and nothing getting done on it. I would be in the same boat as you. lol

Well another Friday is here no email or pm. Guess I am still to far down on the list.

Patience. They can only make so many kits a day. I know I waited a few weeks for mine (and it's still in the boxes in the back room for the past few months, as I have not had time to install it!)

Just too busy to install it. You pay me for it, you can have it. I will refund you when I get the one that you are waiting on. I am a little leery of handing over $10K worth of stuff hoping it comes back to me:biggrin:

Hey Brian, I talk to Comptech and they told me there are six more CTSC on the way, is my one of them?

Thanks

Vance

Vancehu said:
Hey Brian, I talk to Comptech and they told me there are six more CTSC on the way, is my one of them?

Thanks

Vance

As I said on the phone I won't know until they issue the tracking numbers that correspond with yours or anyones po# that is attached to it. As soon as they issue them I am calling or contacting each person.

Back