• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealership Feedback Needed-Chicago Area

I'm looking for some feedback on two auto dealerships in the Chicago area: World Class Motorcars in Downers Grove & Lucky Motors in Addison.
They both have a vehicle I'm interested in purchasing so if you have personal experience with either or can provide some insight on their reputations etc. I would greatly appreciate it!:smile:

Last edited:
Another drealership I'm considering....Exotic Motors in Palatine. Any thoughts on any of the 3?

Anyone!!?!!? Have you even heard of them? I'm hoping to make a deal next week but would like to get some feedback first.

Thanks,
Michael

I live in Downers Grove and have never heard of either one of them. I think World Class Motorcars is one of the newer dealers on Ogden Avenue. If you look on Google maps, most of the cars in the lot are older domestic cars....

Thanks DRZZZ! It worries me a bit that you live there and haven't heard of them. :frown: Maybe I'll check with the better business bureau. Thanks for the feedback!

Exotic motors are cool people! they took care of me when i bought my car there

I would buy a car from them if I had seen it in person. I would not believe a word they say about a car over the phone or the internet. They were very nice people when I visited the facility, but the car I was there to see fell far short of their description.

I would buy a car from them if I had seen it in person. I would not believe a word they say about a car over the phone or the internet. They were very nice people when I visited the facility, but the car I was there to see fell far short of their description.
thats true!

which car did you check?

i bought my 95-T from them....looked good over the net----but flaws showed in person. but he was cool enough to give me a "tax break" and deal with my trade in (M45) and the car ran great

My Best Friend Does PDR For Lucky Motors. I know they run a clean shop and don't have dead beat cars that are just polished up crap. The owner Chris seems to be a good guy when I met him.

The Place is reputable and they run a fine business.

If you need a car looked at my friend is there 3 days a week and can give a good account of the cars condition. Just PM Me so I can ask him to look!

OMG DO I have stories about Luxury Motors... I know you did not mention These guys... but this is just a warning...

I don't even look at the cars on their lot when I drive by there. Too many horror stories to keep track of. Paint flaking. Crash cover ups. Reconditioned Flood Damaged Cars. Mold growing under the carpets. Funny Smells that occur soon after purchase. Don't Trust them.... I am not saying that they won't have a clean car on the lot... but I have just heard too many stories from way to many people in the Chicago Auto Industry and Employees of the company...

yes, luxury motors does some shady business. i usually NEVER buy a car from a dealer and luxury motors was my first and LAST experience. thats where i bought my M45, not only their customer service are rude and shitty, their cars are either fuxored or ABOUT to get messed up. and to top it off, their warranty service are shit. but if it wasnt for that, i wouldnt have my nsx

2nd on luxury motors being shady. It's scumbag central over there. I know people that have purchased from them and ended up with all kinds of problems later on.

Whatever you do, make sure they agree to let you drive the car to your mechanic of choice for a ppi.

Thanks guys for all the responses....thanks to your feedback, and a few PM's with ChitownNSX, it looks like I'm going to move forward on the one at Lucky Motors. Hopefully I'll be driving my new dd home this weekend!:biggrin:

Back