• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

About time! Looks good, the last picture looks sorta like a canvas painting.

Thanks - Norcal has a lot of really nice backdrop scenery areas like this and coming out early morning ensures no cars to ruin the background :)

your rear suspension is sitting lower than the front?

No I think the ground is not perfectly level - I went to great pains years ago to get the car's stance perfect and corner-balanced. It's definitely on the low side but with my tires/offset it works beautifully with on rubbing.

OyATL/myw: Thanks for the kind words, this is my baby even though I've been itching to replace this car with a V10 R8 spyder, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. The NSX just has a special place in my heart :wink:

Your ride is an absolute stunner by far! :eek: I love the last photo. A couple quick questions though, any thoughts of changing the hood? What about adding the VRH from Umbrella?

Your ride is an absolute stunner by far! :eek: I love the last photo. A couple quick questions though, any thoughts of changing the hood? What about adding the VRH from Umbrella?

I love the NSX-R hood but so far I have not found one with the quality to my liking so going to stay OEM for now. Exploring the idea of creating a custom aluminum version of the NSX-R hood.

What is the VRH??

For 2012 I plan to add the LED tails from a vendor on this site and perhaps get a painted front lip.

rick

Procar CF hood: 10,000 Euros in the for sale section !!

1x JDM NSX-R NA2 cf hood
The original
top side: white
buttom side: carbonfiber
new in the box

price: 10.000 Euro + shipment

VRH = Ravi lift kit.

is that pro car nsx r hood really 13,500$$$$$ thats a boat load of loot for a hood

^LOL for that money, I'll keep my OEM hood and buy a new 2012 Hayabusa :biggrin:

Sorry but I think it's utter craziness to spend that kind of money on a hood. I don't need one that badly anyways. I'm looking into having my local hot rod shop craft a full aluminum NSX-R hood from a stock hood. This is more acceptable in price and also fitment will be perfect.

Anyone selling a stock 02+ hood locally in the bay area?

thanks!

Found an old picture of my car with the GTV's - might need to swap some wheels for a different look once I get my roof color changed :)

nsxaerial.jpg

My new garage work in progress...hehe

2012-05-13_16-25-19_110.jpg

Last edited:
that is one CLEAN garage!

painting the roof black ?!?!

Found an old picture of my car with the GTV's - might need to swap some wheels for a different look once I get my roof color changed :)

nsxaerial.jpg

My new garage work in progress...hehe

2012-05-13_16-25-19_110.jpg

NO PAINT! :eek: would never paint my car - just doing black vinyl wrap for the upper section to try a new look to see if I like it.

My vinyl guy says I can't wrap the mirrors due to the shape so I guess I will have to wait on the mirrors.

Garage is a work in progress - we still have to install the lift and do some shelving and some work tables. Hoping to have it all done in about a month or two depending on how much free time I have.

NO PAINT! :eek: would never paint my car - just doing black vinyl wrap for the upper section to try a new look to see if I like it.

My vinyl guy says I can't wrap the mirrors due to the shape so I guess I will have to wait on the mirrors.

Garage is a work in progress - we still have to install the lift and do some shelving and some work tables. Hoping to have it all done in about a month or two depending on how much free time I have.

IMG-20120114-00355.jpg

What do you mean mirrors can't be wrapped... ;).

B@t

IMG-20120114-00355.jpg

What do you mean mirrors can't be wrapped... ;).

B@t

Whoa - did you do it in one piece? My guy said the edges would lift over time....? But you don't need those mirrors now that you have Jeff (Vrooom) CF ones right?

I got an iPad mini as a gift last week from a client and since I bought a spare OEM dash sitting here, I plan to finally start my car audio upgrades in the NSX. My brother is pretty excited since pretty much free labor for him :)

I've accumulated all these audio components over the years but never had time to work on my own car so hopefully 2013 is the year!

These days the NSX just sits in the corner of garage looking pretty:

definitely sounds intriguing. can't wait to see how it turns out.

I got an iPad mini as a gift last week from a client and since I bought a spare OEM dash sitting here, I plan to finally start my car audio upgrades in the NSX. My brother is pretty excited since pretty much free labor for him :)

I've accumulated all these audio components over the years but never had time to work on my own car so hopefully 2013 is the year!

These days the NSX just sits in the corner of garage looking pretty:

^Chris your car inspired me to get the wing!

I finally got it installed since didn't like the hardware provided so went out and got all new SS hardware to make it look clean. The fitment is amazing and now it doesn't block my rearview mirror. I have yet to drive the car as I need to tighten the hardware and do some adjustments but it looks really aggressive and ties in nicely with my Difflow diffuser.

I feel like the car now needs some CF side diffusers and new front lip to get things looking proper.

First new mod in a while on this car and loving it :)

Awesome! Looks great Rick. I actually re-sanded the sides and did away with APR (not one for logos) and also just block sanded the entire spoiler and recleared so its super flat. I painted the side stainless bolts black to fit in better too (just personal preference).

CF diffusers and JP lip would look great and go along nice with the aggressive look! Can't wait to see more pics.

^Chris your car inspired me to get the wing!

I finally got it installed since didn't like the hardware provided so went out and got all new SS hardware to make it look clean. The fitment is amazing and now it doesn't block my rearview mirror. I have yet to drive the car as I need to tighten the hardware and do some adjustments but it looks really aggressive and ties in nicely with my Difflow diffuser.

I feel like the car now needs some CF side diffusers and new front lip to get things looking proper.

First new mod in a while on this car and loving it :)

Back