• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy DF-R Side Ducts by Source 1

That's cool IMO. Gonna be nice , where's all the buyers at

I believe he asked DF if they can do it for him and they said yes for an additional fee.
Do we know how much extra?

hmmmmm............what would this look like? Does anyone have any red CF on their NSX? Pics?

Mr goat did some interior pieces and cwood1388 made some exterior B pillars but hasn't posted them on the car yet. Search skinning in the DIY section.

Mike

Last edited:
1. Junior40er-CF
2. Frank Spano FRP
3 g3driver CF
4 socold57 CF
5 AU_NSX CF
6 Dhalsim - CF
7. NSXRAY1 - CF Red Kevlar Carbon
8. sophis - CF 1x1 weave

1. Junior40er-CF
2. Frank Spano FRP
3 g3driver CF
4 socold57 CF
5 AU_NSX CF
6 Dhalsim - CF
8. sophis - CF 1x1 weave
9. Moses - FRP

1. Junior40er-CF
2. Frank Spano FRP
3 g3driver CF
4 socold57 CF
5 AU_NSX CF
6 Dhalsim - CF
8. sophis - CF 1x1 weave
9. Moses - FRP
10. vf2ss - FRP

Not to thread hijack, but for those thinking of a CF/dyed kevlar twill, consider how it will look from a distance.

For example, cwood1388 and I are doing my some CF/red kevlar work on my exterior. It looks awesome close up, but from 15ft away and greater, the black and red bleed together and it looks brown. Honestly, not something I had considered before doing this. So, I'll probably do a lightly tinted black clearcoat once we're done block-sanding to balance the closeup and distance looks to my preference. Also, just adding normal clear resin to the colored twill makes the colors darker too, so you should account for that when trying to decide on a color....

Overall, I'm happy with it and would do this process again though. I won't clutter up this vendor thread with pictures, but see my gallery for what I described above. We're still working on it... It's a very time-consuming process and I certainly respect all the vendors that produce these awesome-looking parts!

Dave

theres nothing in your gallery mac. or at least i cant find it

Awesome! We have 10.

Please send payment for your order to [email protected]

Include your prime username and what you would like (Frp, carbon, Kevlar etc) in the comment section.

Thanks everyone, I'll send DF the info now to get them Rolling.

Back