• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Dhalsim's Lady - Snapped a pic when he wasn't looking.

rogers.jpg

his is coming along nicely.

Great photo.

Man, except for the nsxr wing, it reminds me a lot of my old setup:
hanson2.jpg

WW skirts, Gruppe M lip, oem rear end.

My main issues with it was that the lines didn't match up properly: lip hangs low, then steps up at the skirts and steps up again in the rear. A set of spats in the rear would connect things up nicely and the lip hanging lower can be excused. This is what I ended up having:
tremblantCruise37.jpg

I am running a GT-One lip, vinnys skirts, and taitec rear open diffuser but the Vinnys skirts will be swapped out for Stacys this spring (*sigh* neverending mods). :redface:
I am swapping out the vinnys because again the lines don't match up! The skirts hang lower tha the lip and rear...hopefully 3rd time's charm.

Last edited:
Love the wheels. I have a green NSX that I like to give a Euro look. THose wheels would be perfect.
What model and size are those?

whoa......hey....took a pic while my back was turned eh?

They are TSW 18/19's. I don't know the model. I saw them on a new mustang too and they looked hot! Andial might be interested in selling them.

LOL.....you called me Andial.....my Top Secret name on another forum.......

Here is my attempt at professional car photography

Barn8.jpg

My main issues with it was that the lines didn't match up properly: lip hangs low, te steps up at the skirts and steps up again in the rear. A set of spats in the raer would connect things up nicely and the lip hanging lower can be excused.

I intend to put on a WW lip later......got the CF lip before the WW kit......and I only picked up the skirts cause a local guy was selling his already painted. I do need some spats but I'm unsure if I should go with the WW or another.

Plus I have been thinking of changing the wheels to something more sporty and in black.

I was thinking more of something like these

JICJ-ForceSatinBlack.jpg

That wheel REALLY reminds me of the RUF turbo wheels....hehe

I love them and went to he SOS site to check them out but only available in 18/17" fitments combo :(

dammit
rick

I thought I was going to see candid, introspective, insightful, un-posed photos of his lady friend.:confused:

Back