• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do you feel that the new NSX is lacking features?

Thx for the link but I bought 2 of those about 10 months apart. I forgot I bought the 1st 1 so now I have 2 blue ones to remind me I have a black car instead of the blue I wanted. All good, berlina black is growing on me. Better than the porsche basalt black

you can order a paper weight here: https://orders.corp-imaging.com/nsx/# :biggrin:

NSX PAPERWEIGHT

The perfect office gift! Featuring Nouvelle Blue Pearl paint to match the actual car, this item has plenty of weight to keep all of your important documents in one place.
PRICE: $40.00

Its not the only NSX item that has plenty of weight.

+1 for nose lift and adaptive cruise.

Seats are heated but not cooled? Height adjustment on them would be nice too.

Rear wheel steering......

How about lane departure warning and blind spot warning. Even my 2015 Tahoe has those features. I'll second the seat height adjustment request.

Since I'm still a newbie with only the 60mi I've put on my car, here are a few things I would have liked.

1) Electric folding mirrors. I have to retract the drivers side mirror to get my car into my garage because I have shelving on the passenger side wall.
2) Headlights that move to illuminate the corner of the road when you are turning.
3) Sirius/XM. I can't believe that a $155k base car doesn't have it standard.
4) Some type of ambient lighting in the interior.

Since I'm still a newbie with only the 60mi I've put on my car, here are a few things I would have liked.

1) Electric folding mirrors. I have to retract the drivers side mirror to get my car into my garage because I have shelving on the passenger side wall.
2) Headlights that move to illuminate the corner of the road when you are turning.

Awesome that you snatched one up. Did you get steel brakes? Please tell me you bought steel brakes.

Satellite radio is standard on the rest of the lines. But they made it optional on the NSX because they knew some people would not want the antenna on the roof.

Yeah ambient lighting would’ve been a nice touch. It looks really neat in the new TLXs.

Acura does not need to be Porsche or even McLaren MSO program since those are tough to match.

For 2018, they should have offered at least more color options for interior and exterior. People at this level like to customize stuff so that is not too much to ask. Maybe a few more choices in leather materials and some extra carbon?

The LIFT is a nice feature but that is a bit more work to add. We love it on the Huracan, just makes leaving parking lots less drama :)

Was looking at the list some of you guys put together and that's pretty long list - let Acura take baby steps you can't expect all of those things right away. LOL

Back