• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does Jay Leno have an NSX?

I love watching the videos on Jay Leno's Garage and I'm surprised he hasn't done one on the NSX. Maybe he doesn't have on or he hasn't gotten around to review it yet?

Well thats strange, in his Mclaren F1 videos he mentions how Gordon Murray used the NSX as a benchmark and Jay thinks very highly of him. Is their an particular reason why he doesn't like the NSX?

no he doesn't. he has dissed the nsx in numerous articles. which proves that both he and Sienfield (Porsche snob) are just whores.

no he doesn't. he has dissed the nsx in numerous articles. which proves that both he and Sienfield (Porsche snob) are just whores.

+1 Also read about him dissing the NSX. If you ever notice unless something has changed the passed year he does not own any F-Cars also due to a bad experience at a dealership.

Then why Acura pay him and Sienfield on the new nsx commercial lol

I saw a picture with Leno driving an NSX and remember him saying he drives it often but dont quote me.

but the picture of him driving an NSX is on the internet somewhere.

Maybe he will get his hands on a brand new one

I thought he bought the last one ever produced in 05? Internet rumor?

His garage under supercars shows his 2009 Nissan GT-R

"The first true Japanese supercar"

Ouch, that hurts a NSX enthusiast. :confused:

I guess all the articles about the NSX being the first Japanese Supercar were't quite true.

Meh, if Ayrton Senna and Jeremy Clarkson both refer to it as a supercar... Screw Jay Leno, what does he know?

Meh, if Ayrton Senna and Jeremy Clarkson both refer to it as a supercar... Screw Jay Leno, what does he know?

In this partucular case it helps that Clarkson thinks the NSX is a supercar but I still wouldn't consider anything he says seriously, same goes for Hammond. They are both TV show hosts who will either make you or crush you depending on their mood, all they want to do is provide good entertainment.

In this partucular case it helps that Clarkson thinks the NSX is a supercar but I still wouldn't consider anything he says seriously, same goes for Hammond. They are both TV show hosts who will either make you or crush you depending on their mood, all they want to do is provide good entertainment.

At least they host a show that's actually about cars. Leno's show... well... I don't know what it's about but it's definitely not that. :wink:

Lol.. Jay Leno ,head to toe in blue jeans...who wears matching upper and lower denim...Jay does:rolleyes:

Back