• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Business Sucks Sale

bss.jpg

Okay it's that time of the century where we are having a business sucks sale. This sale is only valid for this week only which ends on Friday morning. We will not have another sale again so if you want a deal this is it.

DF NSX-R Battery Undertray with Carbon Front Bumper undertray for $400. I don't like shipping this item because it is big and expensive so we recommend local sales for this one. We have 5 of these sets available.

New DF Releases

CF Headliner for coupes (includes black dome light assembly). $500 available in our traditional clearcoat finish or a matte carbon finish. We have 3 of these available.

If this sales does well I'll post more new releases. Just FYI the headliner will be $675 after this sale. We have 5 products if these items sell out. Please email Sam because I don't check my emails at [email protected] or [email protected]. Or you can call in to inquire. Thanks!

Okay since you guys were asking before I will offer a RWG sale of 5 units at $350. The only way to get it is to order online at our slow and complicated website as to which I will put a code good for 5 uses on the RWG. Disclaimer please note that we produce these with a certain protocol so therefore it will take time for it to be completed. Our capacity to produce one RWG is about 1 every 3 days. The query is First In, First Out (FIFO). Code is: IWANTRWG

As for the rear valence I can't do a sale on these because it is actually very costly to produce these parts. I will throw one $390 rear valence code on Friday just for kicks.

Any pictures of the headliner? I didn't see it on the website.

I got in on the rwg deal.:tongue:

I am also interested in the smoked lexan engine cover, side vents, nsx-r rear spoiler with led, side steps than accept vin plate, license plate surround and nsx-r 02+ hood. If any of these items are on sale too them shoot me a price and i might load up on all of them if the price is good enough.:wink:

How about 02+ R front end conversion?

Any pics of that headliner...

Order placed for the RWG. I would like the finish matched to my DF-R wing which I think was a smoked clearcoat (not sure)?

Okay guys here is the picture of the headliner. The lens for the dome light was not installed because some jackass lost it. Other then that we didn't install the visors because we are getting them done in several options.

1.) Dark Tint Lexan Visors (like sunglasses)
2.) Rewrap in black leather
3.) Redye in black

The headliner only includes the top and the dome light (OEM PART). The A-Pillar and B-Pillar and visors are not included. We are working on pricing.

headliner1.jpg

headliner2.jpg

headliner3.jpg

headliner4.jpg

headliner5.jpg

Please do not confuse the reflection with distortion. It is highly reflective so that is why there is a matte finish option. The B-Pillar is finished in Matte for comparison.

Hey guys these if you are interested please let me know ASAP to send you a pay pal link we only have 2 left 3 sold right away

Does the headliner fit RHD JDM models? If it does please give me a quote on shipping to Kuala Lumpur 50200, MALAYSIA (Business address).

How much is the A and B pillar? Will your A and B pillar fit RHD JDM models?

TIA

Last edited:
I am looking for a DF NSX-R rear spoiler in Carbon with dark clear to match all my other DF items (rear window garnish, license frame and DF-R rear diffuser) & (Stacy side skirts) that I just bought less than 2 weeks ago at full tilt. Need the brake light kit too. Best price shipped to Dallas Texas 75207 please.

Last edited:
I am looking for a DF NSX-R rear spoiler in Carbon with dark clear to match all my other DF items (rear window garnish, license frame and DF-R rear diffuser) & (Stacy side skirts) that I just bought less than 2 weeks ago at full tilt. Need the brake light kit too. Best price shipped to Dallas Texas 75207 please.

I didn't realize that df offered different cf finishes. I just ordered the rwg and i don't recall it asking me for a finish choice?:confused:

I also am planning to purchase most of the parts you mentioned and would like the cf to all match. I would also like it to match the rest of the cf parts i've purchased elsewhere already. Does anyone know what the "standard" finish is on cf parts?:confused:

me too... i just want the glossy finish? like the wing comes in and the RWG pics lol

Back