• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Business Sucks Sale

IMAG0110.jpgoff topic just had to share
its a beautiful site in front of our shop business doesn't suck for my customer. I'm jealous lol. the ferrari is faster but, I like how the R8 looks more. :biggrin:by the way my customer is selling his 430 has about 17k 2005 asking 140k very cheap

View attachment 51847off topic just had to share
its a beautiful site in front of our shop business doesn't suck for my customer. I'm jealous lol. the ferrari is faster but, I like how the R8 looks more. :biggrin:by the way my customer is selling his 430 has about 17k 2005 asking 140k very cheap

will there be a coupon code for the 430?? :biggrin:

Thats not a 430 there its a 599....still a nice car though.

Thats not a 430 there its a 599....still a nice car though.

yeah that his new 599 just picked up a few months ago the 430 is the one on our web site also black and his enzo is white :biggrin:

This is a real bummer. I AM a loyal customer of DF. I've purchased the CF door sills, the air intake scoop, the Type R hood, the 02 rear valence, the Side Skirts.... all kinds of stuff... but apparently if I don't sit on Prime all day I can't get one of these deals that lasts for 5 minutes and is gone. :frown:
I really wanted a headliner, but that was before I found out not reading this thread in time would cost me another 200 bucks. :frown:

out of curiosity, what's his business that's immune to the bad economy. I can think of only a few...

he has his hands into all kinds of investments a lot of real estate. Yeah I want to learn too :wink:

hey I'm a newbie to your company though my car does have your RWG and CF door steps....

Looking at this part: DF-AAA350

What is the difference between this one and the one for $445 also on your site? I'm looking for the rear valence piece that fits onto the oem valence for 2002+ models :)

Also if you have a sale on the DF NSX-R spoiler I may buy both those pieces together.

thanks
rick

Still waiting on the headliner, paypal'ed awhile back. You guys said you'd ship it the next day, yet I had to call in today, and was informed that a headliner wasn't ready to ship.

what's the deal guys?

...did they not tell you what the "deal" was on the phone when you spoke with them?

Still waiting on the headliner, paypal'ed awhile back. You guys said you'd ship it the next day, yet I had to call in today, and was informed that a headliner wasn't ready to ship.

what's the deal guys?

We shipped out 2 already your next sorry for the wait but, the dome light assembly we got was gray instead of black I'm waiting for them to get dropped of from the dealer before 5 pm today so I can either ship it all together tomorrow or ship your liner today and the dome light tomorrow.

Any more RWG's at the sale price? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Hey every one I have another head liner at the group buy price so first come first serve. some one backed out they want to wait untill we have the headliner A and B pillars all at the same time. so just send me an e-mail to send a Pay pal link thanks

my customer is selling his 430 has about 17k 2005 asking 140k very cheap

They'll be a dime a dozen and sub 6 figures on eBay in the not too distant future. Same fate as the 360 which by the way everyone laughed at me when I predicted the same thing about them too.

By the way folks... I need help. Please see this post.

Thanks,
Hugh

I likey headliner!

Back