• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 3rd

What's all the talk about Jason on this thread?:confused: He's not even going on this drive, or at least has not posted that he is. Even if he does go we all know that he'll be bringing up the rear.:wink:

^^^ getting cranky in his old age :biggrin:

It's easier to make stuff up rather than admit defeat hehe. I mayyyy go. If I wake up lol. Then again how can I pass up another chance to smash on les. Options, options......

Finally someone posting that is actually going.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. HGL1668 (Hugo)
3. junoir40er (Adrian and Darlene)
4. phryxis (Colin)
5. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
6. 9doors (Nick)
7. Patty
8. g3driver (Erik & )
9. NSX 888 (David & Hua)
10. Bright Light Tech (Richard)
11. Track Addict (Jonathan & Samantha)
12. jfsa82 (John & Diana)
13. Blood Stone (David)
14. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
15. NSX3tek (Chris & Michelle)
16. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & ?)
17. nemo121 (Nemo)
18. Gansan (Glen)
19. dustthisnsx (Paul)
20. PhAnTom (Marc & April)
21. WldNsx (Angel)
22. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
23. cherylmejia (pat & cheryl)
24. STPNSX (Scott)
25. shane91nsx (Shane & Savin)
26. Kyras (Patty)
27. Semnos_NSX (Steve)
28. nbuch001 (Nick)
29. moderu (Kenny)
30. SuperSonic (Jason) Bringing up the rear
31. caliballa22 (Chris & Ryan)

Last edited:
It's better for everyone if I stay in the below 300 hp class.

I already feel bad Jonathan thought he was keeping up with me at my 1 psi going to Gil's. I think going full boost will only upset ppls. Just ask les when I was a bus ahead after 1 gear :p

You're right. If you push too many lbs of boost you risk breaking down. We dont all want to have to pull over the side of a road for a tow truck to come get you. Thanks for being considerate of the group buddy.

You're right. If you push too many lbs of boost you risk breaking down. We dont all want to have to pull over the side of a road for a tow truck to come get you. Thanks for being considerate of the group buddy.

It will break down from him trying to keep up with us. But since he is always bringing up the rear no one will have to pull over.:tongue:

:biggrin: Theres a reason why he likes to bring up the rear

So I don't see people like you I'm raping haha. Maybe I will go and wrap my bumper in painters tape so I can ride your cars ass. I want the back. That way I can give a good 1/2 mile lead then take off and catch up.

Yeah, pulling over because of someone else broken down NSX is no fun. Ask how I how know.

:D

We all will because we will all want to see how it plays out. It's human nature to want to watch a train wreck.

Still posting here but not going.:rolleyes: Your car is out of the shop so what's your excuse this time Ron?

Back