• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Lookin good. I feel the same with mine. Basically done with all modding but still love it 7+ years later. Did you vinyl wrap or paint the s2k? Wasnt it yellow? :confused:

No Chris, but you have good memory! I sold my 05 Rio project and started a new 09 GPW as my final s2000 project. This one is faster and even more extreme than my last project.....

We went from a Comptech to a SOS supercharger with Hondata flashrpo this time :)

rick

I totally forgot about this thread for a while and just realized I started this post back in 2008 before I had any kids and life was much simpler back then!

It's been over well over a decade of ownership and the car has not changed much since I added the BBS LM's.

I did add a bigger APR GTC-300 wing on the car a couple years ago and we added a custom made front splitter to protect the lip spoiler. These days the car is more of a museum piece for us to walk by and look at the car. Our 2 kids call her the white unicorn since they know it's part of the family but we rarely drive her except for very special car events/shows to put on display. We've put maybe 400 miles on her total in 5 years.

The biggest change is we've given our GPW NSX a sibling now since we picked up a matching 2017 Blue NSX. Both cars are equally special in their own way. I don't want to get into a discussion about the new car here as there is another thread where we documented that adventure :)

So here's a few pictures from the past couple years:

Our wedding day:

Egg / Yolk:

At the annual Treasure Island event:

Probably one of my favorite shots of the car at an indoor studio in Livermore:

NSXPO 2015 in Palm Springs:

My interior with all the custom Carbon pieces:

On display at the SF Auto Salon when my son was still small:

The NSX holds it's own against any exotic, and in most cases out-shines them too:

New and old both at home getting along:

Last edited:
Nice look back and update - photos appreciated. :smile:

Quoting you: "These days the car is more of a museum piece for us to walk by and look at the car. Our 2 kids call her the white unicorn since they know it's part of the family but we rarely drive her except for very special car events/shows to put on display. We've put maybe 400 miles on her total in 5 years."

Sounding like a Ferrari owner there for a while! Hope you drive her more this year Rick.

Wanted to share some pics of our latest 100% CF knee bolster being test fit. We will soon offer a matching CF glove box as well and we can do matching interior leather or alcantara inside the glove box as an added bonus to really make your car standout! Every part we make is hand tested on our own NSX's here at the shop so questions feel free to ask!

here's a picture of the test fitting on our NSX:

Last edited:
Happy Friday!

With all the craziness in 2020 we hope every has stayed safe! A lot of spare time as everyone shelters in place and we took this opportunity to give our demo GPW NSX an interior facelift!

For about 10 years we had a Kenwood Double DIN which used an iPod controller. We decided to bring it into the modern century with an Alpine Double DIN that has Apple CarPlay. The new deck allows pretty much everything from an iPhone to be integrated into the display. The Apple unit is quite shallow so this makes mounting the unit much easier. There is no CD or DVD transport mechanism so everything is compact.

While the door panels were out, we did a full Dynamat sound insulation on the doors and added new Hertz Mille door speakers. This really gave the car a boost in sound quality and while the door panels were out, we finally swapped the OEM door trims with our 100% full CF door trims. These new pieces we now offer as a pair and are sold without needing any core exchange so this lets us keep the stock ones wrapped up safely!

Two more items we have been patiently waiting to add but never enough time are the full 100% CF driver side knee bolster and matching glove box! Both pieces really tie in nicely with the CF steering wheel and other bits and pieces. Both items are part of our new product line of full 100% CF parts. Each piece really brings out the unique details for the NSX:

New Deck, old glove box before the swap:

Last time we upgraded since we can't let the interior have all the fun, we picked up a GruppeM Intake system! This beauty looks awesome but also dramatically changes the sound of the car! We've had this car for over 15+ years now and it NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD! The new intake really brings the entire car alive and sounds amazing at WOT! Go over to our Youtube channel if you want to hear this sucker!

https://youtu.be/0RJ59ZyYfEc

Many of the items you see above can be found on our website in the NSX collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/NSX

Follow us on Instagram here:

https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/?hl=en

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Final product all done! Look for a story on the custom JL Audio 8" subwoofer enclosure later....

Back