• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Email Notifications probem

Hi

Since +1 month (since January 13th actually), I don't receive the email notifications for replies or new private message any more.
I don't know why, because I didn't change anything. I don't know if it's just me or if any of you guys experience the same problem.
I checked my spams and many parameters in my forum profile and everything looks OK, I just don't understand.
These notification were very handy to me, and I miss them a lot.

Screen_ 2021.02.23 11.36.40.png
Screen_ 2021.02.23 11.37.30.png

Last edited:
Same issue here.

I'm digging into it but it seems like it may be a back end issue that I don't have access to. I'll keep working on it and keep you all updated if I find a solution. I thought it was an isolated incident since it appeared I was still receiving email notifications but upon looking closer my email notifications are coming from being linked to Tapatalk and not from NSXPrime itself.

thank you !
Hopefully it's some kind of temporary server problem and will be sorted out by itself soon...

In the meanwhile, I asked 2 friends of mine who are experiencing the same problem too.

Awesome !

I confirm it works , I just received the notification!

Thank you so much!

nice Job !!!!

I have that option off...

Well, after some weeks, I notice that the problem seems not totally fixed for me. I receive the email notification, so it's definitely working better than before, but I don't receive a notification each time there's a reply. It can happen on the same topics at different times, or it can happen for private message too, sometime I receive a notification and sometime I don't... I'd say it works half the time.

Some forums will not send additional email notifications that there is a new post in a thread until the forum sees that you've clicked the link in your first email notification and re-entered the thread. At that point the forum sees you as current, and will send another email notification once there is a new post from that point moving forward.

In other words, there might be 10 posts after yours, but you'll only receive one notification until you click the link and revisit the thread.

Yes, I know. But still, i don't receive every notification when I should. For the private messages too.
Thanks for your input anyway.

Yes, I know. But still, i don't receive every notification when I should. For the private messages too.
Thanks for your input anyway.

Here's what I see for the last three days. All delivered, no failures. Are there others you should have received? If so can you send me info on what they are?

tomatoto-email.jpg

I received these 2 notifications for this topic but I didn't receive the one for the private message.
the last 4 lotifications I received for my private messages were dated 16 - 14 - 10 - 6 of April. (local date utc +1) but I received 9 private messages in this timeframe (from 6 to 21 April)

thank you very much for the help.
But don't bother too much if I'm the only person here concerned. It's not such a big deal.

Last edited:
look in your email spam folder?

I received these 2 notifications for this topic but I didn't receive the one for the private message.
the last 4 lotifications I received for my private messages were dated 16 - 14 - 10 - 6 of April. (local date utc +1) but I received 9 private messages in this timeframe (from 6 to 21 April)

thank you very much for the help.
But don't bother too much if I'm the only person here concerned. It's not such a big deal.

OK well the mail server they are being sent to acknowledge delivery of the PM notification one in the screenshot above. So something is happening after the message is delivered. Since you are running a custom domain with a website I assume they likely offer hosted email service as well as the web hosting. If are are using that you may be able to reach out to them to help figure out what is going on since you have an exact delivery timestamp from the screenshot above that they can work from.

P.S. I browsed around your website a bit and really like your work. I just purchased your album. You're welcome to link your website here in your signature if you wish. I just blocked it out above for your privacy in case you did not want to associate your professional life with this account.

I just had the notification again, hence this quick reply ;)
And great for letting me know, I'll definitely check with my web hosting company and I'll figure this out with them, thanks to you !
and, THANK YOU so much for your kind comment and support about my musical/visual works, really appreciated :smile:
So I've added my website in signature ;)

docjohn : sure, I did check my spam too...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I can't see but a blank page with your link :confused:
I tried every pages in my profile & settings but didn't find that option

edit:
oh, well, looks like it works now :biggrin: thx

Last edited:
Back