• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enthusify purchase question

Not sure where else to post this. I purhased my first item through enthusify. I used a credit cars, and got a notice saying I had bought the item. I tried buying it again to be sure and it said item no longer available. But the owner left a bad phone number, and he doesn't respond to PM's. He also had a post count of 1. No feedback rating. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't through enthusify. But what do I do now? Just wait? When does the "14 days" start? I bought it at like 12:30 am. Is that the next day? And so if I doesn't show up, I just call enthusify?

I have to say... I was a bit skeptical but now am seeing the benefits. I just am lost as to what to do next other than just wait... I mean... Does the seller know I've paid him for sure?

That was a weird item . Didn't he charge 150 for shipping a center console , but you paid with cc thru PayPal so you should be good IMO

That was a weird item . Didn't he charge 150 for shipping a center console , but you paid with cc thru PayPal so you should be good IMO

I saw that and was wondering if it was a way of bypassing the fees since the $150 couldn't be serious for shipping...

Huh! Did I beat you to something for once? LOL... yeah I was freaked out by the $150 shipping charge but it was a typo. It was $150 total including the shipping.

O really lol 150 is a win lol. Either way you should be ok

you know Turbo by now likes to make his issues priority LOL

just messing.

but I wouldnt have purchased from a member selling something with no feedback, taking a chance there Turbo

But what do I do now? Just wait? When does the "14 days" start? I bought it at like 12:30 am. Is that the next day? And so if I doesn't show up, I just call enthusify? Does the seller know I've paid him for sure?

- The 14 days starts on the date of purchase. 12:30 AM would be the "next day."

- Coincidentally, this seller called us last night (9:30 PM pacific) to ask a clarifying question about shipping and getting paid. He seemed like a legit seller with a legit item. I can confidently report that the seller knows a verified payment is ready for him.

- You can shoot me an email if you need help getting in touch with the seller ([email protected])

- This is a good opportunity to talk about a 'worst case scenario.' Let's say you have zero contact with the seller in the next two weeks. The most important thing to do is notify Enthusify so that Enthusify doesn't transfer your payment to the seller. Enthusify will then take steps to contact the seller and alert them that there will be a delay in payment transfer if the buyer (you) doesn't receive the item ASAP. And if there remains zero sign of a legitimate sale, Enthusify can give you a full refund.

- If you get the item before 14 days, let Enthusify know, reward a diligent seller with a speedy payment transfer.

Last edited:
You are dialing the wrong number. Drop the 7th digit in the number you have and then redial

7th? So the 8th is right? how do you know? Thanks.

- The 14 days starts on the date of purchase. 12:30 AM would be the "next day."

- Coincidentally, this seller called us last night (9:30 PM pacific) to ask a clarifying question about shipping and getting paid. He seemed like a legit seller with a legit item. I can confidently report that the seller knows a verified payment is ready for him.

- You can shoot me an email if you need help getting in touch with the seller ([email protected])

- This is a good opportunity to talk about a 'worst case scenario.' Let's say you have zero contact with the seller in the next two weeks. The most important thing to do is notify Enthusify so that Enthusify doesn't transfer your payment to the seller. Enthusify will then take steps to contact the seller and alert them that there will be a delay in payment transfer if the buyer (you) doesn't receive the item ASAP. And if there remains zero sign of a legitimate sale, Enthusify can give you a full refund.

- If you get the item before 14 days, let Enthusify know, reward a diligent seller with a speedy payment transfer.

Thanks for the clarification. What does enthusify show up as on my CC bill?

What does enthusify show up as on my CC bill?

We used to be called DealBird. We recently submitted a request to our payment facilitator to change the credit card description from DealBird to Enthusify. Thus, your charge may say DealBird or Enthusify. Going forward, it should say Enthusify.

Back