• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

EXPERIMENTAL BOREDOM PHOTOS: of my g35~!!!

hey guys,

just got bored today. and PLUS i know my nsx sold, but i'm too ATTACHED to quite let this forum go... :redface: so hopefully i can still keep connecting some "how" haha...

EXPERIMENTAL BOREDOM photos w/ my g35:

g35-1.jpg

g35-3.jpg

g35-4.jpg

g35-2.jpg

Hi

Nice pictures. I saw the other thread too and that G35 sure looks good.

What is your next mod project?

Regards

Sweet G35! I love mine and it is a lot of fun to drive. I still think your NSX was the best one on thsi board. It was just amazing!

martin said:
Hi

Nice pictures. I saw the other thread too and that G35 sure looks good.

What is your next mod project?

Regards

i'm currently trying to work out a few sponsorships with old companies i used to have with. i'm looking to pick up vortech engineering again, and if i do, i would supercharge this g35, and go forward fixing it up. (supercharger, intercooler, possibly new body kit - to give it open mouth for front mount intercooler, new volk wheels, audio, etc.

but if not, i might sell this g35, to pick up a lotus elise for now... so we'll see... i'll keep you guys posted... :wink:

ekin95 said:
Sweet G35! I love mine and it is a lot of fun to drive. I still think your NSX was the best one on thsi board. It was just amazing!

thank you~!!! i appreciate that vote of confidence. to be considered one of the best nsx's on the board is an honor... but that HAS to be shared with so many other great nsx'rs out there.... :redface:

JDM - very nice pictures of your G.

Mine is Athens Blue.

If you do an FI kit, how will you manage the fuel map and timing map?

Back