• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

Have to make a quick trip up to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Plan to make it next week.

Dave

Back in town this weekend; I should be at Fair Lakes and will go scout more driving routes afterwards.

Will see you there Fred. Scouting driving routes? Where? I may join you.

Dave

Looking at roads for us to drive after the SuperNoVA meet! I am looking at options near Shenandoah.

Great weather this morning and a nice gathering of six NSX's....although not in one spot! Hope to see everyone at the SuperNoVA meet next week. Several of us plan to gather at Fair Lakes and drive to the meet from there.

Dave

Attachments

• DSCN2100.jpg
    DSCN2100.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN2103.jpg
    DSCN2103.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN2105.jpg
    DSCN2105.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN2106.jpg
    DSCN2106.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 53
Damn, to bad I missed you guys. I was there early, but had to leave around 8:45. My daughter woke up early and my wife woke up with a migraine, so I had to get home for hubby/daddy duties.

Jonathan, I must have just missed you. I arrived shortly before 9:00. Hope to see you next week.

Dave

Posted pics of last week + SuperNoVA event in the SuperNoVA thread. That's right here.

Went to Annapolis C&C yesterday instead. Met with Dave, Xavier and Luis. Good show.

I was just there this past weekend in my MR2 Spyder. I'm planning on going next Sunday as well before I head back to Japan.

I was indeed at Fair Lakes C&C with Dave. AJ was also there I believe. We left early to get pizza in Springfield.

I am running a series of meets that are tagging on to the local Cars and Coffee meets. These are largely organized via FB but I should cross-post here as well. We will be at Fair Lakes C&C again this coming Sunday but rather early because we are going for a drive (8:30am). Please PM me for details if you would like to join.

"* but do grab your popcorn and checkout the Facebook page to see which group the masses will blame the dissolution of Kohl’s on. Right now, the front runner is the Camaro guys followed by Mustangs. This gon’ be guud."

And that's why Katie's C&C is still the best in the DC-area. Yeah it's hard to get to, but that's why the disrespectful types don't show up and it's the best in the DC-area.

Pretty sad but not totally unexpected. It's been awhile for me, but I need to get back to Katie's sometime soon.

Dave

Can't make it this weekend. My daughter is presenting us with Grandson #5 ...have Grandson #4 babysitting duty. Let's stay in touch. Looking forward to getting active again. It's been awhile. My other hobby (amateur astronomy) has been taking up most of my time.

Dave

Back