• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

Still a little chilly and grey, but was good to get out and talk cars. Solid NSX turn out for sure!

k26w.jpg

Thanks Dave =)

Here are my pics from yesterday:

ajvew6c.jpg

8qENRKd.jpg

VueygyG.jpg

L8U3y9g.jpg

18AbDuP.jpg

RbvB9ER.jpg

bkWzzmR.jpg

Looking forward to more meets as things warm up!

Decided at the last minute to attend this morning. Attendence was pretty light and most left early. McLaren SLR was the primary visitor of interest. Nice talking to James75.

Dave

Last edited:
Is James75 in an R8 yet?

I will probably do Katie's this Saturday (warm/sunny) and maybe Fair Lakes this coming Sunday (cooler, dropping to like 50).

Is James75 in an R8 yet?

Still driving his red 92 NSX, but has it up for sale.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

I will probably do Katie's this Saturday (warm/sunny) and maybe Fair Lakes this coming Sunday (cooler, dropping to like 50).

Forgot to add that I'm going to try to attend Fair Lakes again this Sunday. There is always an interest in the NSXs.

Dave

Much colder tomorrow; should be around 40 degrees and 20% chance of rain at the time of the meet. I am currently 60% likely to go, contingent on me getting up on time. We had a reasonably good showing today at Katie's but I don't know if anyone from that meet will also be going to Kohl's.

- - - Updated - - -

Xavier, are you on FB? We can add you to the NoVA NSX page where we are a little more active in trying to meet up for things.

Ok so it was a little cold...and cloudy...but I would have thought at least a couple of the die hards would show up this morning! Enjoyed talking to JPerez84. Hope you find your dream NSX soon.

Dave

Thanks combatdad. It was great talking to you. Hope we can have some great drives. That is, once I find an NSX.

If you want send me a PM with your phone number and address. Next time I come into Fair Lakes I can pick you up. Centreville is on my way.

Dave

Jonathan, definitely good talk and I'm happy to be pre-welcoming you to our community. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help in your search.

Sorry I missed you this morning. Was turned off by the 35 degree temperature out in Culpeper.

Dave

Was a fairly quiet morning, then again I didn't get there until 10AM. Dave chase was just pulling out and it took Fred another 30-40 minutes to show up ;) Had some good car conversation though which is always pleasant.

Any updates on the SuperNoVA planning? I heard we might move to Pohanka Honda; I hadn't realized though that Pohanka Honda was in Capitol Heights. Is this still happening?

No updates at the moment. The late break in weather delayed a lot of things and I am glad we didn't try to rush it in the first week of April.

Quick summary for Dave: the folks at Pohanka Acura are happy to let us use their space again for a NSX gathering, dates variable but obviously at a time/date that doesn't interfere with their business operations.

In regards to the SuperNova meet this year, Bryan I1O101I came by Honda of Chantilly last week to see the new dealership and we spoke briefly about possibly holding the event here. There is tons of space, much more than at Pohanka Acura and truth be told, we could use some publicity to attract some clientele to our brand new facility. I will speak with the GM, Lenny Gonzalez and see what he thinks. He was very open and willing to hold the last meet at Acura. Let me know what you guys think as well. Thanks,

-greg

Last edited:
Back