• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

Great video coverage of the day for those who missed out:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DZWbg7j0Lzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good turnout of 5 NSX's today. Nice talking to everyone...and getting a chance to share my Retirement Road Trip Photo Album. This was most likely my last visit before NSXPO 2013. Hope to see many of you in NC or at VIR.

Dave

Yes, very good showing. I saw Dan taking off just as I was arriving, but by the time I parked there was still a good group. I've gotta work out details for the caravan down to NSXPO!

Five? I guess two people showed up after I left because there were only 3 of us before (Dave, Jack and I). I spent more time talking than with the camera, but it was a pretty nice turn out.

wgje.jpg

Combatdad showing a possible future owner photos from his epic road trip. Great book!

i1xy.jpg

Quick shot of the parking lot, gives you an idea of the diversity.

sxqv.jpg

Just playing around with some artsy shots..

Yep, Eric and I showed up after you had left. This weekend should be nice though.

Just a quick stop in at Kohl's before heading out west for some spirited driving with FF Drifter and some other exotics.

The McLaren SLR looks even more powerful when it is side by side with its more refined cousin. Sadly, I didn't get to hear the engine running (which I really wanted to!)
nrff.jpg

A great Austin Healy bathing in the morning sun:
y8hg.jpg

The 308 and my car side by side demonstrating their shared lines:
r4qo.jpg

We don't always respond here but there almost always is at least two or three of us at Fair Lakes C&C and at least that many at Katie's C&C on Saturday mornings (IMHO that show is significantly more impressive).

Some pics from yesterday or as James called it: "Fair Lakes Fall Class of 2013" ~

YewjVONh.jpg

ZPVorhLh.jpg

9hIfguRh.jpg

Took advantage of the sunny day and drove in from Culpeper. Attendence was pretty light with lots of vettes.

Dave

I hope there are more unexpected nice weather days like that. We're about halfway through winter now...?

As aways, great seeing everyone today and meeting some new owners. Seven NSX's was a nice turnout. Congrats again Fred on the upcoming wedding...but sorry to hear that the Legend has moved on.

Dave

Back