• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall photoshoot of my nsx and my daily

Because you can see that the rear rim is sticking out and the tires are stretched across the rim... not only doesn't it look good, but there's no rubber there to protect the rim from damage. (pot holes etc) Not trying to hate... the house and NSX are amazing man... great work.

What size tires are you running?

IMG_3451r.jpg

I'm completely aware that the tires are stretched, it looks good to me, and I've been daily driving the car with no problems. Stretched tires are in no way unsafe, I've used them for years without fail... I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but I can't fit any bigger of a tire in the fender, and I don't want any bigger of a tire because I drift the car, and I couldn't spin anything bigger.

The rear tires are 225/40/18's on 18x10 +25

If anything I'd be more worried about the front tires than the rear, the front is a 215/35/18 on an 18x9 +25

IMG_3408r.jpg

Last edited:
yea man its more of personal preference... I'm of the opinion of having everything flush but that's just me. :) Car looks great bro keep clean!

Hey, I thought your Lex looked familiar! Saw these pics on ZT:
IMG_3606r.jpg

IMG_3666r.jpg

Exposure: Manual exposure, 4 sec, f/9, ISO 100

How did you get the guy taking a piss to hold so still? lol

Ah I see he's got down that drifter body work zip tie stitching down lol.

Last edited:
I got called into work on my day off, and had an hour to kill before going, so I snapped some pictures. I figured I might as well throw in a few shots with my "drift beater" as well haha.. I was rushing and didn't bring a tripod, so some of the shots came out underexposed or slightly out of focus, but either way enjoy.

IMG_3448r.jpg

very nice nsx, what is the bbs lm's f+R offsets?

Last edited:
Back