• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Father's Day Came Early

Hi all,

I've been here on Prime for years, but my dream has finally come true. I came home to this beauty in front of my house- my wife had bought the car for me for Father's Day when I was too hesitant to buy it myself. It's a 2003 with 56k miles on it- I'm the 4th owner, but it's in great shape.

It's time to meet up at the next NoVa meet. If you see me around with my face like this: :biggrin: say hi!

Attachments

• 2003NSX.JPG
    2003NSX.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 336
Wow that's awesome! You better buy your wife something nice :biggrin:

Pretty sweet car. My fathers day gift came yesterday. I had been eying an Oriental rug and wa-la, yesterday my wife shows up with it sticking out the back of her SUV.

Pretty sweet car. My fathers day gift came yesterday. I had been eying an Oriental rug and wa-la, yesterday my wife shows up with it sticking out the back of her SUV.

I was waiting to hear "my wife showed up riding on it." But thankfully it was in the SUV.

You both have wonderful wives. My bride is great too... I'm sure she would buy me one if she had the money... but I already have one... and she is wonderful about supporting my toy. She loves it too. She rides, she doesn't do manual transmissions.

Congradulations and enjoy this Father's Day !

Congrats, im sure you deserve it!! It will be the most amazing car you ever have!

Blaine

Welcome and congrats!

Hi all,

I've been here on Prime for years, but my dream has finally come true. I came home to this beauty in front of my house- my wife had bought the car for me for Father's Day when I was too hesitant to buy it myself. It's a 2003 with 56k miles on it- I'm the 4th owner, but it's in great shape.

It's time to meet up at the next NoVa meet. If you see me around with my face like this: :biggrin: say hi!
congrats(!) - what a wonderful father's day gift!

WOAW!!!!!!

Dont piss her off, she'll take it back! lol

Congrats! Thats awesome!

Your post (and, of course, good fortune) made my day!

Is it silver interior also?

VA requires a front plate? Too bad.

You're likely -OUT- in it right now (7 P EST Sat.). :biggrin:

you lucky son of a .....

iamwithstupid.gif

Your post (and, of course, good fortune) made my day!

Is it silver interior also?

VA requires a front plate? Too bad.

You're likely -OUT- in it right now (7 P EST Sat.). :biggrin:
Yes, it's silver on the inside too. I have a feeling the front bracket will come off (car is from Maryland) unless I run into too much trouble. It'll also be garaged so not subject to local eyes, not that there's much in my neighborhood anyone (and not needed, thank God!).

After checking it out some more, I do need to find a spare tire- none came with the car. I also need a trunk bed liner, which was missing. :confused: However, the price paid is worth a few needed items, even at dealer's cost if need be

Do the '03s have keyless entry? It doesn't have a fob (even my RSX has one), but I couldn't find anything in the owner's manual about one.

Patrick, Sweet! I am really fond of the matching silver interior!! (I have orange/orange and blue/blue.)

I don't think "keyless entry" was standard equipment until 2004 M.Y. I'm sure someone can/will correct me if wrong...

When you say it was missing a trunk liner, do you mean the original dark grey liner, or the trunk "carpet" that can be bought from Acura accessories?

Wow, that is so cool of your wife to do that. Congratulations!:smile:

Keyless entry was an option on the '03 it didnt become standard till '04. I am pretty sure you can still have it added. Do a search and you will find some good reading.

From the wiki....
http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Changes_by_Year

Lucky man, to have such and wife like yours!

and the car is SUPER NICE ALSO!!!!

YAY!!! to you man!!!

Good Luck have fun!

You one lucky dude!

What a wonderfully spectacular Father's Day! Congratulations and enjoy it :cool:

PS Don't forget to thank her! :wink:

Hit the JACKPOT!!:biggrin:

Congrads on your new BABY.......

MAN, wish my wife will fully built my motor for me:tongue:

ENJOY.......

Back