• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favorite Picture of Your Car

Here's one of my favourites

Attachments

• pictures 148 copy.jpg
    pictures 148 copy.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,993
Can't get away from it - I love this one of my (old) car...
NSXevo1flare.jpg

Best of my new one..

9414NSX_Detail_2-med.JPG

dont know why but I kindna like this one.
attachment.php

This is Pretegra+ car(white NSX) but thought I would post it to show more of the side skirts I am making.I also have a vented version as well.I do like the picture as well though.

Attachments

• DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,715
Last edited:
Two of mine:

Attachments

• Dagje Nurnburgring_0116_2.JPG
    Dagje Nurnburgring_0116_2.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Eau Rouge 2004_2.jpg
    Eau Rouge 2004_2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,143
Hey Synergy,

can you post your wheel/tire specs? including offset?

Don't you have rubbing issues? Do you have room for a BBK in the front?

Thanks in advance!

ALIENT.

synergy004 said:
Hey Ojas, thanks bro.

gil

<B>BrownBear</B> : AWESOME photo!!! How did you get the camera so low?

But do you have the original without the flare? The flaring is too obviously photoshopped in.

BTW, I just realized i'd seen this NSX before... here as a POTM: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=104&sort=1&cat=525&page=1 I have had a b&w print-out of this your on the wall at work for the past two years! (it was a 'test' print. :) )

NeoNSX said:
<B>BrownBear</B> : AWESOME photo!!! How did you get the camera so low?

But do you have the original without the flare? The flaring is too obviously photoshopped in.

BTW, I just realized i'd seen this NSX before... here as a POTM: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=104&sort=1&cat=525&page=1 I have had a b&w print-out of this your on the wall at work for the past two years! (it was a 'test' print. :) )

Hi Neo,

Sorry for the delay - don't check prime often enough..

Yes, I have the original (in a frame!) and yes the flare's been added - thought it looked kinda cool actually

As for how it was taken, imagine a scaffold-pole which is put inside a car (not an NSX, a 4x4) through the RHS window so that the tip of it extends just beyond the front bumper and sits about 6 inches off the ground.. Then tape (!) your camera to the pole with a remote shutter release, have the NSX and Integra (the car in the distance) drive about 20 miles an hour and take photos.. I didn't take this one (or the one on your wall) - it was taken when my car was in EVO Magazine in May 2000. I got some photos as a thankyou..

Hope this helps, if you pm me your email I'll send you the direct scans of that photo, the POTM and another I have...

Cheers
Joe

Back