• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally completed!!!

i posted a couple months ago with the cars pics when i got it, a firecracker had been thrown inside and all the interior was burned. thank god, no wiring was burned...anyways... with help from ebay, and this board's classifieds...my baby is lookin good!!!

before and after pics! some with my other car
Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

AFTER!!
IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

all i need interior wise now is...the center vent and clock and radio which have all been ordered!! and all back panels and pillars and headliner are suede now

Job well done! Those two before pictures are devastating to look at, but your after pictures are beautiful. Interior looks like show room quality, had you not posted any before pictures I would have never suspected an inferno inside that nsx! :eek:

So what exactly happend? somebody threw a firecracker inside the nsx and before it was to late everything was on fire? That must have been one wicked firecracker.

Job well done! Those two before pictures are devastating to look at, but your after pictures are beautiful. Interior looks like show room quality, had you not posted any before pictures I would have never suspected an inferno inside that nsx! :eek:

So what exactly happend? somebody threw a firecracker inside the nsx and before it was to late everything was on fire? That must have been one wicked firecracker.

EXACTLY what happened. it happened on the 4th of july supposedly :biggrin:

good for me!!

WOW if I knew who threw a firecracker in my car I would take them, throw them in their own car and throw a firecracker in their car and lock the doors.... then pepper spray there face just to add insult to injury. Seriously I would be very pissed. That is like the most disrespectful thing someone can do to your someone's car (light it on fire). With fire damage the car is pretty much not repairable due to the effect it would have on the material property of the metal the chassis is based on but you can't even recover anything if the whole car is engulfed in flames...

congratulations on an awesome restore.... be carefull with that huge bent on the front wheel though :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2320 copy.jpg
    IMG_2320 copy.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 659

You forgot something
IMG_2320-copy.jpg

OK jokes apart, wow, nice job man, the B4 pictures are devastating ... I am amazed . some people could give up .. nice job!

OScar

Back