• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got one. Dreams do come true.

To own an NSX has been a dream of mine for a long time. I had posters of one on my wall growing up. About 9 years ago I considered picking one up and maybe should have because the market was almost at the lowest point. I chose not to as I didn't think it was the right time. A friend of mine has owned this car for the last 8 years. I have told him for a good while if he was going to get rid of it to please let me know. He decided it was time to move on from it a couple months ago and so I decided to see if I could make it happen. This Friday I took delivery of it. From far the car looks absolutely perfect. There are some things that need some TLC and the car doesn't have a perfect history but that is what allowed me to be able to pick it up. That being said it drives amazingly, runs strong, and has perfect alignment. I wasn't looking for a collectors car as I am going to drive it as much as possible. I have already put 250 miles on it in the first weekend.

IMG_20181021_212442.jpg

IMG_20181021_212504.jpg

IMG_20181021_212401.jpg

IMG_20181021_212519.jpg

IMG_20181021_213043.jpg

DSC_3261_web.jpg

DSC_3269_web.jpg

DSC_3294_web.jpg

DSC_3276_web.jpg

DSC_3286_web.jpg

[MENTION=24450]cccoltsicehockey[/MENTION] Late to the thread but congrats again! That looks like a beautiful example.

VERY nice! Congratulations.

And for all of us hockey fans here "up nort" tell us more about your user name pls...

@cccoltsicehockey Late to the thread but congrats again! That looks like a beautiful example.
Thank you Bob

VERY nice! Congratulations.

And for all of us hockey fans here "up nort" tell us more about your user name pls...
Thank you.

The user name has been one I have used since I was like 13 playing hockey. It is was the name of my Jr High and High School hockey team. I played hockey from 7 till I was I graduated high school non stop pretty much. In high school it was to the point I was playing 3 teams at a time at playing pretty much 7 days a week. Never made it to college hockey but played open hockey all through college and in the college pickup league. So hockey was a huge part of life. Sadly I haven't played in over 5 years now but still watch it all the time. Need to get back into playing.

Congrats! Nice to see another acurazine member join the club.
Thank you. Super excited to finally be able to join the club.

Last edited:
I remember that car from prime...looks well done...welcome to ownership.From what I read that messiah sounds good...still have cats?

well well well...look who decided to join us...

Congrats and welcome J!

Still have the TSX and ISF?

I remember that car from prime...looks well done...welcome to ownership.From what I read that messiah sounds good...still have cats?
Thank you. The messiah sounds great. It can get a bit loud on road trips but when you let her sing up from 4.5k and above it is just music. The cats have been removed.

well well well...look who decided to join us...

Congrats and welcome J!

Still have the TSX and ISF?
Haha Thank you. Had to follow here eventually.

I still have the TSX. Sold the ISF and replaced it with a CTS-V Wagon.

I see it in your sig so you still have your TSX?

Thank you. The messiah sounds great. It can get a bit loud on road trips but when you let her sing up from 4.5k and above it is just music. The cats have been removed.

Haha Thank you. Had to follow here eventually.

I still have the TSX. Sold the ISF and replaced it with a CTS-V Wagon.

I see it in your sig so you still have your TSX?

That's right, I recall a conversation we had about the CTS-V Wagon..

Still have the TSX however I have neglected it for about 1yr now...the blower started making the infamous rattling noise and knew it was time for a rebuild, had ~152K miles on it before the failure...so it's sitting at my parents house till I get some time to work on it again, hoping spring 2019 to get it back up and running...

That's right, I recall a conversation we had about the CTS-V Wagon..

Still have the TSX however I have neglected it for about 1yr now...the blower started making the infamous rattling noise and knew it was time for a rebuild, had ~152K miles on it before the failure...so it's sitting at my parents house till I get some time to work on it again, hoping spring 2019 to get it back up and running...
Glad to hear you still have it. That is a lot of miles on that blower. Happy to hear you are going to rebuild it and keep on going with it. I haven't had that issue with the blower yet but mine was fully rebuilt when I had the accident years back.

neuronbob has a cts-v wagon also.

Back