• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally! I own one!

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the double post "NSX United". You won't see many of these anyway. Here's the pictures as proof. Do some of you need a DNA sample?:biggrin: The pictures without my son in them are from the day I inspected it and eventually bought it. The picture and avatar with my son in them is from the road trip home. The trip is another story. The last two are from Coffee & Rides three weeks ago. Again thanks for all of the great info and for sharing your experiences.

I remember this car, it was the one for sale in Durham, NC, correct? Bought it back in May or so??

The Ivory interior looks in fantastic shape for 83,000 miles. It would appear to be one of 333 made for the USA with that Formula Red/Ivory, MT combo.

Actually the whole car looks awesome. Plus, you have the fastest color. (there are some that still debate that issue).

Welcome and congrats on the excellent purchase. Great car, and great forum here - tons of great information and good folks. You car could be my twin (except for interior) - somewhat similar story; looked a long time and found a stock (upgraded 96 wheels) low mileage NSX. In my avatar, that is my son , as I pulled into the driveway from my trip back from Charlotte NC the day I purchased the car.

Cheers! And enjoy! Jay

Congrats on the purchase. Glad to see another (red!) one join the ever growing TX group. Keep an eye on the Southcentral section of the forum for events.

Awesome looking car. Perfect selection of wheels. If double-posting is the worst infraction you make on this forum, you'll be one of the better---no best:wink: congrats

Welcome! :smile:

Congrats on your purchase of such a beautiful car. I am sure you are very excited to have it. I remember that feeling well.

That milk bottle looking coolant overflow bottle always makes me want to recommend adding this...its a little pricey but it makes it look so much better.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/Honda/coolant_tank_cover/

coolant_cover2_450.jpg

Photo courtesy of Science of Speed

Yes it is the one from N.C.

And "blvnhim" you and I met in Louisville at the Oxmoor Acura Dealer when my son and I were there for an unscheduled repair on our way home. Thanks for your offer of hospitality. (I was searching this site for a mechanic in San Antonio and saw your post on the thread.) You are fortunate to have such a fine dealer in your area. They took great care of us.

Back