• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Finally, my better late than never photo shoot ...

Photo shoot again!? Man! Guess what Tommy? Since you have white on white wheels, I'm about to change up and go black on black wheels :biggrin:

Ride look better in person :tongue:

Photo shoot again!? Man! Guess what Tommy? Since you have white on white wheels, I'm about to change up and go black on black wheels :biggrin:

Ride look better in person :tongue:

Agree with you 100%.

I got people asking to take pics of my car all the time, so since is free and why not! :biggrin:

the hint of red imo is perfect. the all red interiors imo are too much and the red carpet i can see getting ruined immediately.

im going to order a set of red carpet + zanardi mats myself.

Tommy, Love the new pics. It is finally getting some attention :)

BTW: Did you see the comment earlier by MYW about loving the red carpet :tongue: hahahahaha

the hint of red imo is perfect. the all red interiors imo are too much and the red carpet i can see getting ruined immediately.

im going to order a set of red carpet + zanardi mats myself.

So I guess I did good.:big grin:
Hey MYW great mind are think alike.

Car looks great! Love that interior

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

nice article in HT tommy. twas the first issue of HondaTuning ive picked up since SCC was still in circulation.!

Thank you MYW, they got the owner bio all wrong. Just fyi, I am not a waiter,:tongue: and my dream car is not spoon S2000.
BTW, I think your nsx is gonna look awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
Just let me know when your car is ready. I know you still waiting for the new rims from ADV. OH, he charge $100 for the shoot.

I will let you know. ADV's? It will be a surprise :biggrin:.$100 works for me. Just hope it comes out awesome! Tty soon...!

LOL i was going to PM you to ask if the restaurant that you work at is hiring. :) id rid my business in a heartbeat if i could own 3 nsx's ;)

Thank you MYW, they got the owner bio all wrong. Just fyi, I am not a waiter,:tongue: and my dream car is not spoon S2000.

lets hope to that and thank you!

BTW, I think your nix is gonna look awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Some of you've PMed me about seeing more of the new set of pix and here're few more for your viewing pleasure...
7418902450_6c02bb52a0_b.jpg

7418903266_d461e13783_b.jpg

7418905878_d37e4c18f5_b.jpg

7418910962_1dbe68fd85_b.jpg

7418911288_cf4fb86ebf_b.jpg

7418921034_421c575b0a_b.jpg

7418902262_61f315dd47_b.jpg

Last edited:
Again!!! LOL!!! Hey Tommy, car looks AMAZING and very SEXY. There is one thing about the car that I thought doesn't fit right and maybe a little too much. Do you knowest that the front lip doesn't seems to fit well with the lower valence? Is it maybe because its made out of fiber glass? Ever thought about replacing it with one like this? I personally think this one that Synth19
have would look really nice with your set up. Just a thought .. :smile:

7030586481_93e9d9967a_o.jpg

Looking at the new pictures of your car everything is sooo nice and smooth and when it get to the front lip it starting to look a bit off to me. Anyways, if that's what you like stay/stick with it. I was just saying and giving you an idea which i thought would look very nice with your set up/car :tongue: :smile:

^^^
Funny you mention that, the lip is just my back-up/beat the hell lip. I have a brand new still in box CF lip, when this lip shot to hell, I will replace it with the new CF one.:wink:
MY car got the not good looking 02 bug eyes, I am shock you think my car looks nice! :tongue:

Last edited:
^lmao lol man that tint is crazy dark lol....:tongue:

i would fish bowl it, but thats just me tho, im taking my tint off soon

Back