• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, my better late than never photo shoot ...

I love the tint!:biggrin:
It is freaking 100+ degree here in Houston Summer. No way in hell, I am driving around without the tint!:eek: You are crazy Man, Socold!

people need to see the driver lol:wink:

^^^
Funny you mention that, the lip is just my back-up/beat the hell lip. I have a brand new still in box CF lip, when this lip shot to hell, I will replace it with the new CF one.:wink:
MY car got the not good looking 02 bug eyes, I am shock you think my car looks nice! :tongue:

Don't get it twisted Tommy. I never said that I hate the :eek: eyes. Me, myself and I prefer the flip-ups. That's just me :wink:

^lmao lol man that tint is crazy dark lol....:tongue:

i would fish bowl it, but thats just me tho, im taking my tint off soon

Car with out tint does look better or should i say cleaner BUT with tint doesn't look that bad. And with the heat here in Houston I rather have it tinted helps keep the heat out :wink: :smile:

My part 2 of the NEW PHOTO SHOOT, hope you guys like these better than my first set. Keep trying til they are in Synth19 level. :tongue:
75249_3489157198019_1544130252_33177392_804923701_n.jpg

4.jpg

7418865130_b43a79716d_b.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

IMG_8709.JPG

Does Part 2 have high res anywhere, i must have the first pic on my desktop without stretching it.

Love what you did with the car man - it's perfect in almost every way except the dark tint. I recently removed mine as well since dark tint on white cars have way too much contrast and make it look "drug dealer'rish" haha

(however I know how Texas is like so I understand your reasons)

this is my favorite picture, top off and windows down is perfect so you can't see the tint:

4.jpg

i think a light subtle tint (ie 50%) that is 100% UV protectant is great.

totally agreed with too dark a tint being too a tad too gangster; but for some reason the dark tint i've felt has worked for tommy's car (beautiful black roof).

Love what you did with the car man - it's perfect in almost every way except the dark tint. I recently removed mine as well since dark tint on white cars have way too much contrast and make it look "drug dealer'rish" haha

(however I know how Texas is like so I understand your reasons)

this is my favorite picture, top off and windows down is perfect so you can't see the tint:

4.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the NSX community doesnt like tint to much. Sh!t if I could get away with it legally I would tint all the windows with limo tint. That includes the front windshield folks. Especially if I had a black top like this owner.

Last edited:
Back