• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally own my very own NSX!!!

I've been dreaming of owning an NSX since it debuted. My dream has finally become a reality and I am a proud new owner of a 1996 NSX-T in Grand Prix White with tan interior. Currently it has 39,280 miles on it. It came with BBS rims which is pretty nice. I've been lurking around on this site for such a long time and see that it's a community like no other. I've included a few photos of my pride and joy. :smile:

Attachments

• 15795-kE0aO20fTD.jpg
    15795-kE0aO20fTD.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 15795-SBRqeiK8I~.jpg
    15795-SBRqeiK8I~.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 191
  • 15795-CtmoG6MfYl.jpg
    15795-CtmoG6MfYl.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
It looks very nice.... welcome to NSX ownership. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Another Midwest NSX owner.

GPW with Tan interior is one of the more sought after color combinations.

Thank you for the welcome. I am going to try to enjoy as much as I can... well, after winter that is.

I was told by a few people the color combo is kinda rare. At first I was actually looking for a red/black or yellow/black combo... so GPW wasn't even on the list until I saw it.

we NSX owners call white NSX's Unicorns rare car you never see in the wild. welcome to the club. you should come to NSXPO this year so we can see it.

need parts just ask I got almost everything as I build them for fun.

congrats

we NSX owners call white NSX's Unicorns rare car you never see in the wild. welcome to the club. you should come to NSXPO this year so we can see it.

need parts just ask I got almost everything as I build them for fun.

congrats

Did someone say Unicorn??

th

gorgeous ! (the car, not the picture above!)

I personally think it needs another set of wheels that would complement the white better... BUT damn is that color sexy

Congrats on the great purchase! Gotta say, I've never owned a white car, nor never much cared for them - however, that color has fast grown on me with the NSX, and I think it looks fantastic! Great find, and welcome to the NSX adventure!

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome and congrats.... much appreciated. :smile:

nice combo....as a little data point when i was shopping for an nsx in 96 I wanted a berlina camel car.My local dealer which was motorworld in Wilkes Barre had a 96 white camel which i got to drive before purchasing mine....could be the same car.

I'm jealous, looks like you've got a nice example in a rare color combo. One of the very few cars I'd consider owning in white, looks very austere.:smile:

Great Looking NSX, Welcome to the Madness:)

Thank you for the welcome. I am going to try to enjoy as much as I can... well, after winter that is.

I was told by a few people the color combo is kinda rare. At first I was actually looking for a red/black or yellow/black combo... so GPW wasn't even on the list until I saw it.

Congrats! If your car is a manual transmission, they made 23 like it that year, and if it is an automatic they only made 5 like it that year.

I have a 1994 Grand Prix White, so I appreciate the madness. :)

Back