• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forthcoming NSX?

Tom Larkins said:
Here, let me translate the article.

"In a need to sell more mags we have developed the conceptual drawings shown on these pages. We here at __________ magazine know in Japan and the US many are in NSX withdrawl due the lack of development news from the mother company. We really don't know what were talking about and the readers of these mags have most likley heard better info & rumor than we, so if you would like to contribute to our next issue please email us @ bs.4.u. "

Nice try, but I'm not buying this crap!
:D to funny!

blurr said:
In my opinion the original NSX is a great looking car. That said the next NSX should have the following changes:

1) HP, at least 450.

4)Shape, While keeping similar lines to the first NSX, change the car. No one should mistake the new NSX for a 91 NSX. No one should be able to just take $5000 and buy a few parts from the new car and make the older NSX’s look like the new one.

Well, the 360, 996TT, ZO6 are all considered to be awesome performance cars and they don't even cross the 450hp mark. Not to mention that the 996TT and 360 far outweigh the NSX in the price department.

All I want is a 3.5 V6 ($87,000) that will push somewhere along the line of 360hp, similiar weigh, better drag coefficient and I will be happy.

well, i have the same subscription to that magazine. its pretty much NEVER been right about its 'scoops'. the front few pages of the magazine (where those NSX pictures are taken from) are from the gossips and guesses type section. dont take any of what you see there seriuosly.

Originally posted by NSXSAN
All I want is a 3.5 V6 ($87,000) that will push somewhere along the line of 360hp, similiar weigh, better drag coefficient and I will be happy. [/B]

I am totally sure that Honda can improve drag coefficient and lightness.

I'll bet for a 0,28 Cx and 1225 kg.

Of course getting at least 110 hp / Liter @ 3,8 L would easily mean 418 hp...

Imagine a whopping 125 hp / Liter ( just to be ahead of the S2K ! ) .

Of course, I would still like to see a V8 @ 4 L made of two S2K engines good for a 500 hp party!

Otherwise a simple 3,8 L V6 @ more than 105 hp / Liter would be fine...

Back