• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday night meet at Auto Mall Mar 21?

Who's interested in meeting up for pizza and/or coffee? I can't stay late, but I'd like to coax Mike to come out and bring my new Mode4 diffusor to go along with my other new stuff.

Come on out and I'll let you all ooh and ahh at my shiny new piece of bent aluminum! We usually take the meet to Milpitas or a coffee shop after but I can't stay out late this week. I have company over and I'd be leaving them behind to get my new parts!

J

Well I didn't make it a couple weeks ago, but I should be able to make it this time. Nothing like seeing a shiny new piece of bent aluminum!

BTW, how much did you pay for your MODE4 shiny clear coat non-lithuanian CF part? :tongue:

but I'd like to coax Mike to come out and bring my new Mode4 diffusor to go along with my other new stuff.

I'm wanting to pick up the diffusor from Mike also.:biggrin:

Uh, i saw the shiny new bent piece of aluminum. 2 words: OOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to pick up my Mode4 diffuser from Mike also. Wait, I didnt buy one, and i dont have an O2+ rear diffuser :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry cant make it Friday, have fun guys!

Last edited:
I want to pick-up a diffuser from Mike as well.

See you there...

Mike

Earlier is better for me. My curfew is when Starbucks closes and we know how early that is. :redface:

Otto

Not very likely this Friday. Have to pickup my daugther from Berkeley Friday night.

I may come by in my new toy :biggrin:

If you're out late (Past 10:30pm) I can make it.
What is the exact address?

And one thing I remarked.... Starbucks close pretty early here.
Back home in Canada, they were open until midnight, sometimes 12:30AM.

Gotta get *back* by 8:30? I was just going to post that we meet at 8:00! That only gives you 30 minutes to shoot the sh!t! But I can't talk much either... since I'll be heading back home by the time SB closes too. Houseguests suck:tongue:

So, um yeah.. let's all try to get there by 8pm

J

Last edited:
Gotta get *back* by 8:30? I was just going to post that we meet at 8:00! That only gives you 30 minutes to shoot the sh!t! But I can't talk much either... since I'll be heading back home by the time SB closes too. Houseguests suck:tongue:

J

You better bring a good flashlight so we can all see that bent piece of sheetmetal because sunset is around 7:20pm. ;)

J

You better be there by 6:30 - 7pm at the latest... I'm not coming all the way from the "FINE" city of Daly City to hang out for just 30 minutes. Unless, of course Jessica Alba will be there :biggrin: Or you come and drive me over to Fremont and then drive me back home :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I would prefer earlier as well. 8:30 is kind of late for pizza/diner. 7:30 will work fine for me.

You better be there by 6:30 - 7pm at the latest... I'm not coming all the way from the "FINE" city of Daly City to hang out for just 30 minutes. Unless, of course Jessica Alba will be there :biggrin: Or you come and drive me over to Fremont and then drive me back home :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can do 6:30. :)

I can bring Dark Angel Season one and two for you if you want. ;)

I can do 6:30. :)

I can bring Dark Angel Season one and two for you if you want. ;)

I was kinda hoping for the real thing... But, it's not a bad idea :biggrin:

Okay, cool. I'll be there at 6:30-6:45. I thought you'd all have a hard time getting there by then. I figured everyone would have to deal with Friday afternoon traffic.

But we'll still be hanging around until after dark for those of you who would like to show up but can't make the new updated time.

J

What's the address?

Thanks Alan.

Doug (it is Doug right?),
If the guys are not at Starbucks, they'll be at Premier Pizza. I think it is next to Starbucks or 2 doors down. Just look for a large group of guys.

Back