• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday night meet at Auto Mall Mar 21?

Hi Guys,

I haven't made it up to any local meet. Don't think any of you have ever seen my garage queen. Wonder if I should bring the X or the s.......

Charles

I'm 50/50 on weather I will be able to make it tonight... and if I can I won't be there until after 7-7:30...

Last edited:
What time are you guys planning to leave?
When did you guys leave last time?

Please give me an answer, cuz if I come, I will be late.
I'm pretty sure I will go, but if no one is there late, then obviously I won't go.

What time are you guys planning to leave?
When did you guys leave last time?

Please give me an answer, cuz if I come, I will be late.
I'm pretty sure I will go, but if no one is there late, then obviously I won't go.

The Starbucks closes at 9 and Premier Pizza closes at 10 so we're usually not there much later than that. What's typical is that all of the people who are planning on staying out later drive to the next spot which is usually either a coffee shop in the Irvington district of Fremont or to the S2K meet in Milpitas. We usually stay at the second location for a couple more hours, around midnight. Some of us have been getting Denny's after that.

For this Friday night, I'm going home whenever we leave Starbucks/Premier but I'm going to get there at like 6:30 or so.

J

Is there a cell number that can be called in case someone shows up late and you guys have moved on?

The Starbucks closes at 9 and Premier Pizza closes at 10 so we're usually not there much later than that. What's typical is that all of the people who are planning on staying out later drive to the next spot which is usually either a coffee shop in the Irvington district of Fremont or to the S2K meet in Milpitas. We usually stay at the second location for a couple more hours, around midnight. Some of us have been getting Denny's after that.

For this Friday night, I'm going home whenever we leave Starbucks/Premier but I'm going to get there at like 6:30 or so.

J

Can I get the address of both of those 2 places?
Thanks.

Is there a cell number that can be called in case someone shows up late and you guys have moved on?

+1, strongly

This should help folks that haven't met up at automall before.

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:30pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

Enjoy Guys!

Can I get the address of both of those 2 places?
Thanks.

+1, strongly

Anyone who wants it can have my cell# PM me and I'll get it to you. I'm at most of the meets/drives but keep in mind that for this meet I'll be returning home at like 10.

J

It looks like I'm probably going drive the POS beater down tonight. I've got to run and haul some stuff afterwards and the NSX is no truck. :redface:

See you guys at 6:30pm sharp!

Otto

ill probably come by late as well and meet everyone at the milpitas s2000 meet if thats where yall will be at

Don't know if the S2K group is meeting in milpitas this week.

It was nice meeting some new people tonight. Im starting to remember names. I lost you guys after the first location. Went down to Mc Carthy Ranch but no one was there. Anyway here are 2 pics from the meet before a couple others showed up

NSX2.jpg

NSX1.jpg

After I left Mc Carthy Ranch I met up with RYANS at the In-N-Out in Pleasanton and ran into the owner of this Viper. Very cool Iranian guy. After some chit chat I raced him and won of course............:biggrin:

ViperGTS.jpg

Last edited:
It was nice meeting some new people tonight. Im starting to remember names. I lost you guys after the first location. Went down to Mc Carthy Ranch but no one was there. Anyway here are 2 pics from the meet before a couple others showed up

Roger,
We waved at you at McKarthy Ranch but I guess you couldn't see us....I could not view your loaded pictures. Anyway, here are some pictures that I took.

P3210011a.jpgView attachment 41216View attachment 41217View attachment 41218View attachment 41219

Last edited:
I got to drive Sung's Evo. I've only been out of my Eclipse for about 4 years and I've already forgotten what it's like to drive a turbo. I miss turbos...

Thanks for the joy-ride, Sung!

J

Back