• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Bumper Badge

Getting my bumper repainted due to rock chips and wanted to get a new badge. My car is a 1995 so I was wondering if a 02 Acura Badge would fit? There also seems that the 90's OEM badge has two plastic rods that fit in the bumper aswell as sticky foam. Does the 02 badge fit the same way? Has anyone done this? Really excited to get me bumper repainted and leather rejuvinated:biggrin:
Thanks Prime

The 02+ badges have different holes, if you are going to refinish the bumper, ask to seal the existing holes, order your badges from here:

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/home.jsp

Part numbers are:

75700-SL0-A51 EMBLEM, FR. CENTER (A) 1 $15.21 $15.21
75701-SL0-A01 EMBLEM, RR. CENTER (A) 1 $15.21 $15.21
Subtotal $30.42

Once you have your badges, you'll notice the one for the front has 2 tabs, then just remove them with a sharp plier :) (or you can order 2 rear badges) ... they come with a double side tape (oem, very strong) and you are good, they look a LOT better than the old ones.

Good luck

Oscar

Does anyone have a method of centering the badges on the front bumper? I messed up one already! Is the some type of template available? Im using the sticky backed badges(02+).

So does the front badge come with double sided tape or do I have to ask the guys at the body shop to glue it down for me?
The 02+ badges have different holes, if you are going to refinish the bumper, ask to seal the existing holes, order your badges from here:

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/home.jsp

Part numbers are:

75700-SL0-A51 EMBLEM, FR. CENTER (A) 1 $15.21 $15.21
75701-SL0-A01 EMBLEM, RR. CENTER (A) 1 $15.21 $15.21
Subtotal $30.42

Once you have your badges, you'll notice the one for the front has 2 tabs, then just remove them with a sharp plier :) (or you can order 2 rear badges) ... they come with a double side tape (oem, very strong) and you are good, they look a LOT better than the old ones.

Good luck

Oscar

I prefer the older "NA1" squared of ones better. Can be found here SOS

badges.jpg

Don't believe the front have double sided tape per Oscar. I believe they stayed in position with the prongs, just do what he said and order a rear one which does come with double sided tape.

No template available from what I know of, I just went off a picture of a stock 02" and said "that looks about right" and stuck it on. :redface:

Last edited:
So does the front badge come with double sided tape or do I have to ask the guys at the body shop to glue it down for me?

Both front and back come with the double sided tape + the tabs ... I would order 2 rears (to avoid cutting those tabs) and ask the shop to install for you since they -I ASSUME- have more experience doing that, otherwise you can do that with patience and measuring tape :)

I just did that 2 weeks ago :)

DSC07758.jpg

But in my case, I had to place the "A" a bit higher to cover the 2 holes from the old badge ... but I might do repaint my front bumper in the end of the year due age of it + cover those holes that are hidden ..

Oscar

Last edited:
Back