• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Ark Design MFD (Multi Function Display)

I am selling a barely used Ark Design MFD (Multi Function Display)!
This is perfect for anyone wanting a clean all in one unit that displays multiple engine parameters. This is perfect for Turbo/Supercharged guys looking to eliminate gauges and have a clean simple display. Even N/A guys can utilize most of the features on this compact unit.

Normal price is $459

I am asking $399 shipped.

Located in so cali area.

ARK DESIGN MFD (Multi Function Dash)

This compact display does an excellent job of allowing me to monitor up to 10 different vital displays : Boost/Vacuum, Water Temperature, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position, Injector Duty Cycle, O2 A/F Signal, Secondary Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, and Oil Pressure.

"Peak hold and warning functions are available for all 10 vehicle vitals. The warning function provides an audible and/or visual notification when a user defined level is reached. The MFD’s 2.4’’ widescreen color TFT display offers outstanding clarity in all lighting conditions. Six different display options are available where one, two, four or even eight vehicle vitals can be viewed at a single time. Users can choose from a traditional analog meter view or a digital bar graph display. The versatility of the MFD’s display is not limited to just what the screen displays, but also how a user prefers the control panel positioned. The MFD has the unique ability where its display can be rotated 180 degrees, so a user can choose to have the controls on the right or left of the screen." from their website.

More information can be found on their website
http://www.arkdesign-us.com/usark-electronic-mfd.asp

Here are some pics installed in an NSX.

IMG_2545copy.jpg

Here's a multi analog display
IMG_2542copy.jpg

Single Analog Boost display (I like this display the best) :smile:
IMG_2534copy.jpg

Single Digital Boost display
IMG_2536copy.jpg

4 digital vital display
IMG_2540copy.jpg