• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS-SOS 100psi Fuel Pressure Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 100psi SOS Fuel Pressure Gauge that I am no longer using. I have upgraded to a Zeitronix setup for monitoring fuel pressure. This is the oil filled unit that sits on top of your fuel filter in the engine bay. Here is the link;

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ..._products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/fuel_pres_gauge/

Brand new from SOS they are $75. I'll sell it for $50 and cover shipping if needed. By the way there is supposed to be a little bubble of air in this (see the link above) and you'll see it there as well. Thanks for looking. PayPal preferred.

Sale pending. Will lock or open back up again when the deal goes down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back